Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (319547 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
tegbeyemi01:

Oga registration neva start...no one even knows registration date...u talking exam..nawa o..

Me I taya for d dude o lol
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by topemirates(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nwaoba:
I just got scheduled for clearance (M.Sc Economics) for Monday 30th. Among the things they asked me to bring is "three copies of your printed clearance form" and I can't find any such form on my profile. Please does anyone know how I can get this form?

When u get to PG school, go to d cyber cafe there, tell them u need copies of clearance forms, u'd get it at a very cheap price, add them to ur credential n u good to go...
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by lma4real(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
I did my clearance today...
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by YZME2001(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2015
@lma4real, what deprtmnt?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by lma4real(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2015
YZME2001:
@lma4real, what deprtmnt?

Mech Engr
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Let us all endeavour to take advantage of this day, to go out and exercise our franchise.
Do not say, "it's none of my business, it doesn't concern me." Because, it does concern everyone of us.

Do not say, "my vote won't count" or "they already know the winner."
I suggest you play your part, and leave the rest to God to decide.

My dear country men and women... The batons will soon be passed to us. Some of us are still in the preparation stage. It may tarry, but it will surely come.

As for me and those who are patient enough to physically observe things around, we'd rather vote for continuity rather than starting afresh.

Power left in the trust of compassionate, merciful and legendarily reserved men is an ageless caution adhered to only by brave conscientious men......

I choose he who has reined his aggressive instincts in the most.

I'm still expecting my recommendation mail anyway.
PEACE for us all!

1 Like

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bookiey: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2015
adiguntope:

Thanks bros,my field of interest is "Educational Psychology"

my field of interest is educational psychology also I av paid acceptance fee over 2wks now but I still avent be schedule for clearance
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nwaoba(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
lma4real:
I did my clearance today...
How did you fill the section 2 (original certificates) of the clearance form? Kindly give us the details of what was done during the clearance. Mine is Monday, I want to go well prepared
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by olufajy(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Nwaoba:

How did you fill the section 2 (original certificates) of the clearance form? Kindly give us the details of what was done during the clearance. Mine is Monday, I want to go well prepared

Don't fill the clearance forms. They will be by the officials. My one penny!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by lma4real(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Nwaoba:

U don't v to fill the clearance form...u ll submit it blank but u ll fill other forms...they ll just check ur printout and ur certificate...its nothing special
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by olufajy(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Nwaoba:

Don't fill the clearance forms. They will be filled by the officials. My one penny!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by tnias: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
kunlebabs:
MPH. Environmental health science
congrats!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bidife: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello house, for everyone who has completed their clearance, please what is the next step and has anyone paid school fees or heard anything about it?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by tegbeyemi01: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
bidife:
Hello house, for everyone who has completed their clearance, please what is the next step and has anyone paid school fees or heard anything about it?
Nothing yet ooo...done clerance ova a month ago...dey r just keeping us hanging
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bidife: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=tegbeyemi01 post=32129136]
Nothing yet ooo...done clerance ova a month ago...dey r just keeping us hanging
[/quote
aii. thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by adiguntope: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
bookiey:
my field of interest is educational psychology also I av paid acceptance fee over 2wks now but I still avent be schedule for clearance
so how do u kwn dat you're qualified to pay for the acceptance fee wen there is no mail of such that direct you to do that...?pls kindly en light me on this issue so dat I won't miss my chance....thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Yello1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
bookiey:
pls my field of interest is language educatn i don't knw if u hav any information about teachers eduction.no recommendatn 4 us yet.pls any news
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bookiey: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
I was sent a recommendation mail also a congratulatory mail. I av also printed my admission letter
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bookiey: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
adiguntope:
so how do u kwn dat you're qualified to pay for the acceptance fee wen there is no mail of such that direct you to do that...?pls kindly en light me on this issue so dat I won't miss my chance....thanks

I got a recommendation mail nd also a congratulatory mail telling me my admission letter has been signed nd I saw the acceptance fee invoice on my page too
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by bookiey: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
pls help! its almost 3wks since i paid my acceptance fee nd I avent gotten a mail inviting me for clearance and also according to no 7 on d admission letter I am suppose to be in d postgraduate school btwn 6-20th of march for clearance nd today is 30th still no mail inviting me for clearance. my question now is can I go to the pg school for clearance even without another mail inviting me for clearance?:
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2015
phehlar:
i am in d same shoes,same dept,paid acceptance fee,v passport pblm n i submitted d scanned cd 2 wiks ago,pls v u ed anytin frm pg school bcoz dis wait is nerve wreckin

r u in institute of African studies (peace and conflict resolution )? if yes, we need to keep in touch.
yes I heard from UI yesterday. my admission letter has been signed. it is quite a relief. tho I can't access my profile online, I called someone working in Pgschool and he told me its not a problem. in two days time, my profile will be ready.
I hope you hear from 'em soon.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kmoula: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2015
my admission letter has not been signed!!! hence I can't pay 4 acceptance? am I correct
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by truvine(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
kmoula:
my admission letter has not been signed!!! hence I can't pay 4 acceptance? am I correct
yes sir
relax
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by phehlar: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Nkjay:

r u in institute of African studies (peace and conflict resolution )? if yes, we need to keep in touch.
yes I heard from UI yesterday. my admission letter has been signed. it is quite a relief. tho I can't access my profile online, I called someone working in Pgschool and he told me its not a problem. in two days time, my profile will be ready.
I hope you hear from 'em soon.
yes i am in the same dept,congrats,v dey scheduled u for clearance?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by toluhere(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
hi people.
is there anyone who was cleared without original o level certificate ?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
...NOW THAT GEN. BUHARI HAS WON THE ELECTION, REGISTRATION BEGINS IMMEDIATELY!

cheesy
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by OJAH13: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
toluhere:
hi people.
is there anyone who was cleared without original o level certificate ?

NO WAY!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Admissnandjobs(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Passing JAMB does not in anyway guarantee Admission. Just imagine How beautiful it would be if
Passing JAMB means automatic admission into your university of choice just as it was in those days.
While depending on JAMB for admission may be successful at times but most times, It is usually a
frustrating and a life wasting process that anybody seriously searching for Admission would prefer an
alternative to. There is an alternative, a credible one at that. IJMB is a Direct Entry programme very
much similar to a pre-degree programme that is used to gain Direct Entry Admission in to most
universities in Nigeria, i.e. 200L Admission. While IJMB can be slightly difficult, at Winners Academy, we
ENSURE you succeed by all means and MOST IMPORTANTLY, that you gain admission with your result
because the aim of any examination at this level is to get Admission not just to pass the exam.
Succeeding at the exam without securing admission at the end is tantamount to a wasted effort, that is
why OUR EMPHASIS is your ADMISSION, not exam success. Registering for IJMB with WINNERS
ACADEMY is registering for your Admission because that is what we specialize at.
While it is always necessary to have your doubt because we live in a fraudulent Nigeria, It would be
complete foolishness to disregard this opportunity without VERIFYING it especially if you really need your
Admission.
To get started and for more Info, Call or whatsapp 08162682361
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by anuel4luv(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good evening house. Please, i have been scheduled by the PG School for clearance on the April 1st between 9-11am (Petroleum Engineering), a date which is practically impossible for me to meet because i just saw the mail this evening - though i think they sent it in the morning. Can it be rescheduled for me by the PG school? Has anyone had this kind of issue and has been rescheduled? Please i would like some answers and advice. Though, i already contacted the information officer through his/her mail, i haven't received any reply yet.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Admissnandjobs:
Passing JAMB does not in anyway guarantee Admission. Just imagine How beautiful it would be if
Passing JAMB means automatic admission into your university of choice just as it was in those days.
While depending on JAMB for admission may be successful at times but most times, It is usually a
frustrating and a life wasting process that anybody seriously searching for Admission would prefer an
alternative to. There is an alternative, a credible one at that. IJMB is a Direct Entry programme very
much similar to a pre-degree programme that is used to gain Direct Entry Admission in to most
universities in Nigeria, i.e. 200L Admission. While IJMB can be slightly difficult, at Winners Academy, we
ENSURE you succeed by all means and MOST IMPORTANTLY, that you gain admission with your result
because the aim of any examination at this level is to get Admission not just to pass the exam.
Succeeding at the exam without securing admission at the end is tantamount to a wasted effort, that is
why OUR EMPHASIS is your ADMISSION, not exam success. Registering for IJMB with WINNERS
ACADEMY is registering for your Admission because that is what we specialize at.
While it is always necessary to have your doubt because we live in a fraudulent Nigeria, It would be
complete foolishness to disregard this opportunity without VERIFYING it especially if you really need your
Admission.
To get started and for more Info, Call or whatsapp 08162682361
Wrong thread... Get the H out.
VanessaLove:
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!! TESTIMONY!!!
JAMB CBT 2015 result checking and upgrading for assistance kindly contact 08138434601 or 08138434601 for help.
wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Vanessa i am from River state,i am one of the 2015 jam-bite

candidate.i wrote my jamb on 10/03/2015,and i receive sms from jamb that i score 176 and my cut off mark is 200.i

was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they ask me i told them that the result is not yet out.i

was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past three years now.i was so worried i have no option

than to go to internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following

number,and i collect the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i call the person and i explain things to

him. he told me not to worry that i should send her my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay

some money that i will receive sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believe him. i thought he was a

scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise after i sent the money he ask me to

pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i open it with fear i see that my score has being upgrade from

176 to 237…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Prof. Andrew

via 08138434601 or 08138434601. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08138434601 now to score

above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08138434601 or

08138434601. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08138434601 or 08138434601. Now!

Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Prof. Andrew i am grateful sir.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by toluhere(m): 3:23am On Apr 01, 2015
OJAH13:

NO WAY!
okay. Please tell me, if they scheduled one for 9-11 am, do they keep to time strictly?
can I still be cleared if I come a little late like say 1pm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.