Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 (138394 Views)

Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / N3,000 Special SIM Cards For UNLIMITED Browsing On laptop/pc/phone/tablets / Charge your laptop/Phone/Tablets anytime anywhere with this external battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Emmysteve(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2015
mayorall:
If you want unquestionable delivery, why not pay #2000 shipping via bus. Nipost complaints should be directed to their nearest post office, not us. All of you are expecting nipost to deliver to your door step. You have to go to post office if you don't receive call in 3 working days that we've sent items.
I am highly disappointed on how this thing turn out. You didnt state all these in the first place. I told you i am in Abuja, and advised me to use Nipost. I am new in Abuja, Where do you expect me to start tracing Where their post offices is located? You where just interested in selling your thing. Now you're isolating your self from this, ain't you suppose to to be concern about your customers? I made it clear to you that i don't know how to use Nipost and have never used it before but u assured me. Please just help me out of this. My 4700 naira can't just waste like this.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by LAZAREY: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2015
@slap, the problem is with nipost and not mayorall. I transferred cash to his corporate account on Thursday for power bank. And he told me the Power bank would be deliver in 2hrs. And I got it in Ibadan the same day.
@slap don't SLAP me ooo.
@Mayorall I, m the guy you met at Access bank, Ojoo on Thursday. God bless us.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Emmysteve:
I am highly disappointed on how this thing turn out. You didnt state all these in the first place. I told you i am in Abuja, and advised me to use Nipost. I am new in Abuja, Where do you expect me to start tracing Where their post offices is located? You where just interested in selling your thing. Now you're isolating your self from this, ain't you suppose to to be concern about your customers? I made it clear to you that i don't know how to use Nipost and have never used it before but u assured me. Please just help me out of this. My 4700 naira can't just waste like this.

Sorry. We take 100% responsibility till item is delivered. If item not delivered, You get your full refund. This is a company. You paid into our company corporate account. This is election time. Many staff had travelled since middle of the week, hence late delivery.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
LAZAREY:
@slap, the problem is with nipost and not mayorall. I transferred cash to his corporate account on Thursday for power bank. And he told me the Power bank would be deliver in 2hrs. And I got it in Ibadan the same day.
@slap don't SLAP me ooo.
@Mayorall I, m the guy you met at Access bank, Ojoo on Thursday. God bless us.

Thank you sir. Sorry for the stress sir.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Akell(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2015
mayorall:

Sorry. We take 100% responsibility till item is delivered. If item not delivered, You get your full refund. This is a company. You paid into our company corporate account. This is election time. Many staff had travelled since middle of the week, hence late delivery.

I've been following the various complaints. I must confess I have been let down by some of your responses, but this particular one assured me you are still mindful of your customers.

I'll appeal to all concerned to exercise patience rill the election hullabaloo dies off.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by jorhney(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
mayorall need ur bbm pin
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
jorhney:
mayorall need ur bbm pin

Whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by johnsonsegxy: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
mayorall:

It's not possible to discharge check your home if someone is using your product at your back.

Bro, nobody is using my pb.. I live alone and we do have light... I notice when i don't use it for like 3days after full charge.. It discharge itself.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
on my prev pb..I can charge two devices using d two USB ports at once but my Mayor source pb dnt allow me to...is that d way all mayor source pb is plus tho dix just my 2nd week of using d pb I must say it not as strong as d person dat recommended it to me claim it will be....d first ba3 indicator light can barely charge my device ov 2000mah from 20% to 100% b4 goin off
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Akell:

I've been following the various complaints. I must confess I have been let down by some of your responses, but this particular one assured me you are still mindful of your customers.

I'll appeal to all concerned to exercise patience rill the election hullabaloo dies off.

Thank you boss. One thing is just that the most complaints you see here are from the competitors and bad belle people. People who have problem and with genuine complain will contact us directly. Take yourself for example. Did you come here to complain?. You contacted us and we solved the problem. I know this people already as competitors who hide under new monikers. They are mostly none customers but power bank sellers too.

Check out the guy that said he wanna buy another and we offered to repair for him. I know him as a customer, see the difference in the way he was attended to. The problem is people's ignorance, not power bank. I hope you can understand sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Goodnuel: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2015
mayorall:

Thank you boss. One thing is just that the most complaints you see here are from the competitors and bad belle people. People who have problem and with genuine complain will contact us directly. Take yourself for example. Did you come here to complain?. You contacted us and we solved the problem. I know this people already as competitors who hide under new monikers. They are mostly none customers but power bank sellers too.

Check out the guy that said he wanna buy another and we offered to repair for him. I know him as a customer, see the difference in the way he was attended to. The problem is people's ignorance, not power bank. I hope you can understand sir.
Its wrong to tag people who make complaints as competitors and bad belle people, I for one isn't a seller of Power Banks. I did buy 3 power banks from while I was in benue and my friend from Oshogbo picked them up for since you said you couldn't find a vehicle to benue. I even referred my friend to buy his own power bank from you recently. So it very wrong for you to have ignored me when I asked you a simple question of what to do to my power bank which was damaged by water, I didn't say it was you fault that water entered it. I even decided to ask you cos I saw you make an offer to repair someone's power bank here..

You know this is an open forum, it is only wise and business like that you attend to people here even if they re competitors, it is your job to deal with ur competitors.

>>

2 Likes

Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by n9jaboy: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Emmysteve:
The best way to easily located your power bank is to go to wuse post office at zone 3 neighborhood, behind wuse general hospital with your tracking number (ask mayorall to tell you the day it was sent), all incoming mails pass thru them.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Goodnuel:
Its wrong to tag people who make complaints as competitors and bad belle people, I for one isn't a seller of Power Banks. I did buy 3 power banks from while I was in benue and my friend from Oshogbo picked them up for since you said you couldn't find a vehicle to benue. I even referred my friend to buy his own power bank from you recently. So it very wrong for you to have ignored me when I asked you a simple question of what to do to my power bank which was damaged by water, I didn't say it was you fault that water entered it. I even decided to ask you cos I saw you make an offer to repair someone's power bank here..

You know this is an open forum, it is only wise and business like that you attend to people here even if they re competitors, it is your job to deal with ur competitors.

>>

Thanks for the constructive advise sir. The people you are talking about won't move in positive direction. If you move clockwise , they move in anticlockwise direction. This is my experience before I discovered.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Emmysteve(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
mayorall:

Well, i shall be going to wuse either Monday next week. If i don't get my item there you will humbly refund my money. I am leaving this town asap. Thanks

Thanks @Njaboy
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by dasanchez1(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
mayorall:

Thanks for the constructive advise sir. The people you are talking about won't move in positive direction. If you move clockwise , they move in anticlockwise direction. This is my experience before I discovered.
It takes a lion heart to have a lion share.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hi customers. The delay in delivery is as a result of the last general election. The post office men told me items sent last week just moved on Tuesday. We duely apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by cluewebhost(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2015
cluewebhost:
Just received my unit in PH via NIPOST.

Connected my q10, mifi and kpangolo nokia at the same time and all charging without wahala.

Good Device and service recommended for anyone.

After ordering this powerbank (which I'm still using till now though I damaged 1 of the USB ports due to a fall) I decided ordering 2 more units for 2 members of my Field Sales staff (to see if that would solve their excuses for being unreachable out of the office),

I placed an order on Konga (I'd been battered with BBM broadcasts on that) on the 12th of March and messaged Mayorall here that order has been placed.

Next thing he gave me a number that I should pick from the other end of Port Harcourt and cancel the Konga order.

I told him it wont be convenient because I'm a busy person and it wont be smart driving hours to pick a PB when I can pay konga 1000 to bring it to my house.

He didnt answer till the 17th of March still Insisting I should cancel the Konga order.

Konga Cancelled the Order later.

24th March Mayorall said I should place another order on Konga,

I did,

He didnt respond till 2nd April telling me to pay on Konga first.
Konga has cancelled the 2nd order and he's messaging me that he should send it to a Park,
I dont do parks, I prefer office delivery and I've stated that over and over.

I'm posting this because if this is the way you complicate orders for your customers you should really watch it.

I've seen people destroy promising businesses with their attitudes.

I read through the posts and replies here since I ordered and Honestly, I'm very far from impressed.

3 Likes

Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Goodnuel: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2015
mayorall:

Ohk... Itz all good.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2015
cluewebhost:

After ordering this powerbank (which I'm still using till now though I damaged 1 of the USB ports due to a fall) I decided ordering 2 more units for 2 members of my Field Sales staff (to see if that would solve their excuses for being unreachable out of the office),

I placed an order on Konga (I'd been battered with BBM broadcasts on that) on the 12th of March and messaged Mayorall here that order has been placed.

Next thing he gave me a number that I should pick from the other end of Port Harcourt and cancel the Konga order.

I told him it wont be convenient because I'm a busy person and it wont be smart driving hours to pick a PB when I can pay konga 1000 to bring it to my house.

He didnt answer till the 17th of March still Insisting I should cancel the Konga order.

Konga Cancelled the Order later.

24th March Mayorall said I should place another order on Konga,

I did,

He didnt respond till 2nd April telling me to pay on Konga first.
Konga has cancelled the 2nd order and he's messaging me that he should send it to a Park,
I dont do parks, I prefer office delivery and I've stated that over and over.

I'm posting this because if this is the way you complicate orders for your customers you should really watch it.

I've seen people destroy promising businesses with their attitudes.

I read through the posts and replies here since I ordered and Honestly, I'm very far from impressed.

Sorry my brother. In life, things goes smoothly the way one proposed and sometimes the other way round. You are busy in office but this young man is also at the peak of his Education which he needs to devote much time grin. Reason for the lax in ways his business.

Back to the topic

I am not in Lagos, Only Lagos residents can deliver items. Logistic companies help in items delivery and they charge me #700 per delivery, konga charge #250 commission, After all this cost, Many customers will tell you they don't have money again or they've spent the money cos Konga delivered late. That's #700 loss. This is the reason I stopped pay on delivery on Konga. Any ready customers have to pay using konga safepay online.

I offered you transport company delivery cos they are faster.

I told you to pick up at Rumukwurusi in Port-harcourt cos the product is available there

Will send to you via EMS parcel post on Tuesday sir. Then you credit us when you receive. Thanks
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Emmysteve(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
I just received my pb today. I have being changing it for more than 6hrs now and the last bar is still ticking. Is it how the power Bank works or i am not doing something right?
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Emmysteve:
I just received my pb today. I have being changing it for more than 6hrs now and the last bar is still ticking. Is it how the power Bank works or i am not doing something right?

Patience is a virtue. Sorry for the delay from NIPOST.

Use 1A 1.5A or 2A charger. You are using a BB charger I guess.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by slap1(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Emmysteve:
Did you get a call from NIPOST? And did you pay them before collecting it?
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Emmysteve(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
slap1:
Did you get a call from NIPOST? And did you pay them before collecting it?
Yeah they called me to come and pick it up....... No i didn't make any payment.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by slap1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Emmysteve:
Yeah they called me to come and pick it up....... No i didn't make any payment.

Alright, thanks.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by slap1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enouwem:
I've just received my power bank now from Nipost Eket.. I'll be charging it soon.
Eket? Na wa o! When did you order? Can't understand Aba post office.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
slap1:
Eket? Na wa o! When did you order? Can't understand Aba post office.

He ordered a week after you sir. I need to trace your package.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by slap1(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
mayorall:

He ordered a week after you sir. I need to trace your package.
OK, thanks. Everything about this Abia State is just disgusting.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by mayorall(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
slap1:
OK, thanks. Everything about this Abia State is just disgusting.

Please send me message on whatsapp
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by integrity85(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enquiry please!
Has anybody used Mayorall Powerbank to charge blackberry Z30? I want to know how many times it practically charges a Z30 (2880mah) from 0-100 before it dies entirely.
Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by Akell(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2015
integrity85:
Enquiry please!
Has anybody used Mayorall Powerbank to charge blackberry Z30? I want to know how many times it practically charges a Z30 (2880mah) from 0-100 before it dies entirely.
I use a blackberry Z30 and I use a Mayorall PB.
Without equivocation, it charges my phone for like 4 times I've never gone low on battery ever since I got the PB.
The Last bar alone can charge your phone 2 times... it s a good experience anyway.
N.B: charge well before use. Don't be tempted to use before charge.... use specified charger for a fast and efficient charge.

1 Like

Re: ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 by integrity85(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Akell:

I use a blackberry Z30 and I use a Mayorall PB.
Without equivocation, it charges my phone for like 4 times I've never gone low on battery ever since I got the PB.
The Last bar alone can charge your phone 2 times... it s a good experience anyway.
N.B: charge well before use. Don't be tempted to use before charge.... use specified charger for a fast and efficient charge.

Thanks for the reply bro.
When you said use a "specified Charger ", what do you mean please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (85) (Reply)

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.