Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's (1542 Views)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Boko Haram Engage Troops In A Heavy Fighting In Gwoza / Serious Fighting/killing In Kaduna? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by kingofpool: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just happening in my area now, one igbo and upto six fulani's killed just now..... The cause of the problem is not yet known, the police and army are now trying to calm things down, the arrested two men and a female fulani headsmen in connection........ Nna make i close work go house abeg
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by kingofpool: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
I hope this will not escalate further to attack and counter attack the tension is really high with the fulani's threatening to take revenging and the igbo's swearing to kill every fulani soul in the state
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by kingofpool: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
more report coming up
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by MadCow1: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
#TeamIgbo...

KILL THEM ALL... angry

N'zogbu N'zogbu... Enyimba, Enyi.. angry

Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Boko Haram, Ebola, Hiv.....and now Igbo/Fulani.
Shey dey wan turn Nigeria to Afghanistan ni??
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by theplanmaker: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
let's get the full story before I coment
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by pendusky(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHY?

If You are Yoruba go and find out what happen and escalate it properly.. waiting
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by DickDastardly(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
I strongly condemn this fighting.
All efforts are being made to bring back normalcy in affected areas, meanwhile security agents will leave no stone unturned in bringing the pepper-traitors tongue to book.
All citizens are hereby adviced to go about their normal business!
cool

Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by ObiOkpor(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
@op..
Danburuba! Which part of ebonyi pls? Dnt gv us false alarm here o,maka ndu gi n'elu uwa!
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by kingofpool: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
ObiOkpor: @op..
Danburuba! Which part of ebonyi pls? Dnt gv us false alarm here o,maka ndu gi n'elu uwa!
Guy its true, meat market don close evry body took to their heelz oo, and ogbe hausa dey scattered oo, i even closed my office run sef, the police were shotin sporadically, u go see am 4 news dis nyt oo, still many coupses dey come out oo
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by MadCow1: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
theplanmaker: let's get the full story before I coment

Fhuck the full story.. Shiit just got real. angry

Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by Mariopgomery(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigeria is becoming so violent. Killing and hatred everywhere.
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by ObiOkpor(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
kingofpool: Guy its true, meat market don close evry body took to their heelz oo, and ogbe hausa dey scattered oo, i even closed my office run sef, the police were shotin sporadically, u go see am 4 news dis nyt oo, still many coupses dey come out oo
hnmmm,i dn confirm am o!
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by kingofpool: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
ObiOkpor: hnmmm,i dn confirm am o!
Ok things don calm down nw... Make i go open my office finish my work
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by colossus2: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
pendusky: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHY?

If You are Yoruba go and find out what happen and escalate it properly.. waiting
Hahahaha....laf wan keel me
Yoruba man wen fear pass any other thing cheesy
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by pendusky(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
colossus2:
Hahahaha....laf wan keel me
Yoruba man wen fear pass any other thing cheesy

No let Yoruba man hear you ooh! grin grin
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by kingofpool: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tufiakwa i rebuke and reject i no yu-roba ooo
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by colossus2: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
pendusky:

No let Yoruba man hear you ooh! grin grin
Na yoruba man go don first close shop go house. Till next month before he go re-open even if the matter die tonight grin
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by ObiOkpor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
kingofpool: Ok things don calm down nw... Make i go open my office finish my work
good boy
Re: Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's by 0rlando0woh: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
The Fulanis should know that Ebonyi is not Ilorin.
Reports indicate that a clash between Fulani herdsmen and the people of Ebonyi state has injured several persons. The state police command has confirmed the clash,
saying most of the injured were the Fulanis. The cause of the crisis is, however, sketchy.
www.today.ng/metro/ebonyi-many-injured-in-fulaniigbo-clash-police/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ebonyi-many-injured-in-fulaniigbo-clash-police

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Strike And Rumors You've Heard / Man Spent A Single Night With A Prostitute And You Won’t Believe What He Found / Nigeria’s Shashe Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.