Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

stop the stupid salt and warm water trash on preventing ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / stop the stupid salt and warm water trash on preventing ebola (879 Views)

Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

stop the stupid salt and warm water trash on preventing ebola by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2014
ATTENTION PLEASE
An authentic information just came in. Pls to avoid the spread of the deadly EBOLA virus, it is best you take your bath with BOILING WATER (while it's still on fire). Add salt, pepper, curry and thyme. Boil ur self in d water for 20 to 35mins. And chew bitter kola while in d pot. This is the only known cure for now.

Nonsense! Spreading fear up and down!:p
Re: stop the stupid salt and warm water trash on preventing ebola by flyingdutchman(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
YOU WILL DIE OF THE DISEASE FOR TOYING WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTION. I DECLARE THIS DAY! YOU SHALL ALSO BE CONSUMED BY IT.
Re: stop the stupid salt and warm water trash on preventing ebola by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
flyingdutchman: YOU WILL DIE OF THE DISEASE FOR TOYING WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTION. I DECLARE THIS DAY! YOU SHALL ALSO BE CONSUMED BY IT.
fool you and your family will also die of the disease.....senseless idiot.... can't u see I was rebuking the previous sane info.....mumu..... if u can't comprehend well abeg shut your smelly silly babarik mouth.....
Re: stop the stupid salt and warm water trash on preventing ebola by flyingdutchman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
I just sought permission. Granted. Just wait for it
dorosola:
fool you and your family will also die of the disease.....senseless idiot.... can't u see I was rebuking the previous sane info.....mumu..... if u can't comprehend well abeg shut your smelly silly babarik mouth.....
Re: stop the stupid salt and warm water trash on preventing ebola by namdo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
we are expecting serious info not jokes pls. this thread needs to be deleted immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Man Survives Ebola, Tells His Story / The Nigerian Doctor's Plight Part 2 By Nnaemeka Ugwu / Ebola Map Of West Africa: This Is No Time To Get Lax On Ebola In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.