Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544119 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kyzaru(m): 2:55am On Dec 17, 2014
MMM na Oga Chinos be customs? back log full nahco due to strike,christmas rush etc o!! Na pray we de pray bros..
megamindmaster:

What is all this... Must you use one stone to kill like 4 birds? 24th, 1st, 8th and 15th. This is going to 1 whole month now, Chinos U̶̲̥̅̊ brought out that of 17th alone and faster and we were thinking that 24th will follow suit since they were close. That's going on. Our customers are on our neck, abi after this transaction mek our business close. This is not fair and funny at all. I am having serious issues with them now. Pls release this 24th biko, I beg you in God's name...

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Opeyemi5(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
is anyone interested in buyn dis Q10
Product Cost: $122.00
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $10.67.i won d bid

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191442929059

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
kyzaru:
MMM na Oga Chinos be customs? back log full nahco due to strike,christmas rush etc o!! Na pray we de pray bros..
I am a careful person. I am not blaming him if you should read the post properly. He is not customs and its not in anyway his fault, I can understand monday, oya wednessday, now saturday, but my customers don't at all. They are already doing police things and all, just don't like the whole issue. I am praying too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Veritas234(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Opeyemi5:
is anyone interested in buyn dis Q10
Product Cost: $122.00
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $10.67.i won d bid

http://m.ebay.com/itm/191442929059

And how much will you be selling?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
megamindmaster:

I am a careful person. I am not blaming him if you should read the post properly. He is not customs and its not in anyway his fault, I can understand monday, oya wednessday, now saturday, but my customers don't at all. They are already doing police things and all, just don't like the whole issue. I am praying too

Unfortunately you cant show them this post cos you cant give them your source. Lol. Its a painful situation but d best we can do is to wait. I have suspended ALL international purchase until further notice. Except i see someone dat can bring it for me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Opeyemi5(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Veritas234:

And how much will you be selling?
if u interested in buyn tell me.i will send my log in details to Chinos so he will help u buy it.so it's not dat am reselln

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Ahmed4002:

if your items pass this week chinosxl please contact me with your agent number so that he can be directed to meet oga at the top.

Abeg pls when direct flight to Abuja dey holla me.

CHINOSXL TRY CONTACT HIM, MAYBE HIS OGA AT THE TOP CAN HELP
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Veritas234(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Opeyemi5:
if u interested in buyn tell me.i will send my log in details to Chinos so he will help u buy it.so it's not dat am reselln

I'm interested pls...how do we deal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Ahmed4002:

if your items pass this week chinosxl please contact me with your agent number so that he can be directed to meet oga at the top.

Why wait till e pass this week na.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Opeyemi5(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Veritas234:

I'm interested pls...how do we deal?
i will forward my log in details to him.and me on whatsapp 07060967176
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Breaking News!!!

We wish to inform you that due to the sheer scale of the backlog of uncleared consignments at the cargo-handling facilities of the Nigerian Customs Authority, Cargo Carriers have placed an embargo on flights coming in from the US to Nigeria.

This is to enable customs clearing processes to catch up with the backlog before new consignments arrive.

As a result of this, incoming flights from the US will be halted until the backlog has been cleared. This will also enable consignments that have arrived to be cleared more quickly. As soon as the backlog has been cleared the Airlines will lift the embargo and resume normal flight operations.

We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to ensure that your packages are delivered to you in the shortest possible time.

Got this mail 4rm shippme!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
It's well
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
tumababa:

Unfortunately you cant show them this post cos you cant give them your source. Lol. Its a painful situation but d best we can do is to wait. I have suspended ALL international purchase until further notice. Except i see someone dat can bring it for me.

Same here suspended all buying till most likely next year

Just hopeful Saturday comes tru for 24th nov..dec 1st,8th and 15th

Done too many refunds already can't keep going at that pace

Customers don't want to understand "backlog" is still in play notwithstanding more than a week the Nacho fiasco has been over

Called Oga Ndidi this morning.. and he quotes "hopefully saturday"

Nevertheless Thumbs Up
Chinosxl ...Next year Imports will be smooth sailing for us all... AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2014
modified
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls can. Any1 help with chinoxl eco. Bank acc number
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
the mail regarding embargo on cargo flights from Us , is it real or it affects the said company alone
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
muiz69:
Pls can. Any1 help with chinoxl eco. Bank acc number
his acc nos is in Ur invoice, don't pay into any account sent to ♈όϋ via mail or pm!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=madridfc post=28961866] his acc nos is in Ur invoice, don't pay into any account sent to ♈όϋ via mail or pm!] Tnx am familiar with d acc number just misplaced it if u have kindly forward to me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ahmed4002:
set of items are cleared batch by batch. a lots of items awaiting clearance at the airport terminal cargo. we just have to be little patience for a while. I just thank God the owner of my items she's into the system. NAHCO, ,SahCol. so she knows how works are done. how do I wish those your items are been sent to Abuja. we won't be having this issues of waiting for long periods of time.

Abeg pls when direct flight to Abuja dey holla me.

lol, Abuja is far besides Enugu is close and express but his Office is in Lagos so it would be a bit difficult for him to ship to another state and still bring them back to Lagos after clearing. Activate your waiting Mode and Pray along so that some kind of miracle would happen. Is a general thing. I believe the 17th Nov was already at the Nahco shed before strike and 24th Nov was probably at the tarmac before the strike so you don't expect the 2 cargos with a 7 days interval to arrive at the same time. The cargos in the shed has to be cleared first before moving those at the tarmac to the shed for clearing.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Just picked up some of my goods at ndidi's place. He said we should come on Monday for the pending ones as he won't receive them until Saturday evening... nawa for custom, agent and nahco

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
muiz69:
House please any body with the acc number
Bleep
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inspire7707: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello Mr. Chinosxl

I have 5 mini laptops that has been posted from Lagtech's address to your location in TX. They will be sent to Lagos, Nigeria.

Please send me invoice once shipment has been delivered so i can make payment.

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
@legalwealth confirm if u ve received the money..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to apologize for the delay in clearing, this is due to the new rules and regulations been applied by Nigeria customs. Before the new rule came into effect, clearing agents were usually allow to go into the cargo shed to identify their shipment but now they have to wait for the customs and Nacho shed staff to identify for them before they can start clearing. Due to the back-log they had this is taking some time.

As soon as this shipment has been identify and release to our agent, we will try our best to get it out as soon as possible. Once again we are truly sorry for the delay.

Tell me how somebody that does not know about the goods would be able to locate them . Nahco should employ more staff and stop eating alone

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
inspire7707:
Hello Mr. Chinosxl

I have 5 mini laptops that has been posted from Lagtech's address to your location in TX. They will be sent to Lagos, Nigeria.

Please send me invoice once shipment has been delivered so i can make payment.

Thanks

Ok, text me your info pls.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Laredojohn:

Please edit/erase my account info from your post above. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
megamindmaster:

Please allow till Friday/Saturday for goods to come out. I've been talking to my agent and he promised to get them out asap.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=muiz69 post=28966110][/quote]

Please edit/erase my account info from your post above. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
muiz69:
House please any body with the acc number

My bank details is always on any of your invoices once you download the pdf file.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.