Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542696 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2014
MrsNaira:
Chinos, abeg answer me nah
Have you received the order I mailed about?
I cancelled the second order so you can go ahead and ship the first order.

I sent your 3 replies today, u didn't get them? Check your junk/spam mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

chinos is always on the road. You could call him if urgent just did a while ago. However anytime your order reads delivered, that means he has them.

Okay. Roger that.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2014
chinosxl:

I sent your 3 replies today, u didn't get them? Check your junk/spam mail.

I've seen it. It went to spam. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 12:39am On Oct 30, 2014
@shrekandfiona I saw this on the UPS website. Do you know what it means? I'm not very good with tracking.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 10/31/2014

Last Location:
Arrived - Houston, TX, United States, Tuesday, 10/28/2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:04am On Oct 30, 2014
MrsNaira:
@shrekandfiona I saw this on the UPS website. Do you know what it means? I'm not very good with tracking.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 10/31/2014

Last Location:
Arrived - Houston, TX, United States, Tuesday, 10/28/2014

I replied your mail about this too, it means it will be delivered to my office on Friday. Last location meaning its already in Houston.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yomanovic: 5:10am On Oct 30, 2014
yomanovic:
Hello sir, I'm experiencing difficulties paying for the item I wish to buy on ebay. Can I credit you Nigeria account while u buy on my behalf please. everything should be equal to 90 usd.

Oga Chinos, pls reply me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Oga chino Gud morning has any of the last 3 items arrived ur office or the re still enroute to ur office thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Laredojohn:

Hello what shipment date have u picked up...27th?

13 october
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2014
chinosxl:

Please check that tracking # on fedex site, the seller never shipped it.

I have sorted it out with the seller. Has my catholic books shipped? I have done you a mail for some days now and there is no effort to reply.

Communication is vital in this your business, you can find a staff who will do some for you, if you read through this thread you will realise that they are saying the same thing. Please improve your communication with clients because if you don't people have a way of abandoning loyalty for convenience.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2014
@oga chinoxyl. I should have two item with you by now which should make friday shipment
1. 1z2425790394276401Carrier: UPS ground
Content: Acer Aspire 5750 series 500G
Delivered on monday
2. A blackberry bold 5 phone. Which the seller fail to provide me with tracking no. It ought to have delivered by now because he shipped it last week.
Please confirm the arrival of the 2 item and consolidate for friday shipment.
Waiting for your confirmation message
Mail me @: yusuff......ju@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2014
shogz89:
I haven't received my invoice bro olus***gz@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
chinosxl:

I replied your mail about this too, it means it will be delivered to my office on Friday. Last location meaning its already in Houston.

Okay. Thank you. Sorry for the false alarm.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Please confirm that the following items( HP PRINTER FORMATTER BOARD 4700 & 4250) with these tracking numbers

USPS 94***********5133

UPS 1Z************9244

has been delivered to you. thanks

NB: Has any one noticed this, after i put in the shipping address and save , this is what i get

L****A**** c/o of LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD
Ste 111
HOUSTON TX 77063-5559
United States
(832) XXXX-XX04

after typing in the 77063 , upon saving i noticed that it automatically adds the "-5559" to the 77063, i hope there is no problem with it ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2014
He has said that a naija guy will soon be working with him, to attend to emails, text and Nairaland.

crestweon:

I have sorted it out with the seller. Has my catholic books shipped? I have done you a mail for some days now and there is no effort to reply.

Communication is vital in this your business, you can find a staff who will do some for you, if you read through this thread you will realise that they are saying the same thing. Please improve your communication with clients because if you don't people have a way of abandoning loyalty for convenience.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Oga chino Gud morning has any of the last 3 items arrived ur office or the re still enroute to ur office thanks
wiatin fr ur reply. thankz
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Dieumerci:
He has said that a naija guy will soon be working with him, to attend to emails, text and Nairaland.

@ all with complaints of late replies, please note the bolded. The Op also responds faster via phone calls due to the nature of his work

also check the 1st page of his thread, he has included additional email and phone number for enquiries on invoices and payments

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2014
PrinceLat:
Please confirm that the following items( HP PRINTER FORMATTER BOARD 4700 & 4250) with these tracking numbers

USPS 94***********5133

UPS 1Z************9244

has been delivered to you. thanks

NB: Has any one noticed this, after i put in the shipping address and save , this is what i get

L****A**** c/o of LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD
Ste 111
HOUSTON TX 77063-5559
United States
(832) XXXX-XX04

after typing in the 77063 , upon saving i noticed that it automatically adds the "-5559" to the 77063, i hope there is no problem with it ?
when you track your items and it shows delivered with location Houston, texas that means he has them.

secondly your observation on zip code had been raised somewhere in the thread and he gave a detailed explanation on the 5559 inclusion. Yes your format up there is correct.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2014
chinosxl:

You have 2 separate invoices for Oct 20th and Oct 27th.
Please resend invoice for October 20th.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

when you track your items and it shows delivered with location Houston, texas that means he has them.

secondly your observation on zip code had been raised somewhere in the thread and he gave a detailed explanation on the 5559 inclusion. Yes your format up there is correct.

thanks a lot , i appreciate you clearing that out for me, i must have missed it while reading thru the thread, one of the items showed delivered
2 days ago , while the other too has gotten to houston texas since Tuesday and was "out for delivery" same day and ever since there has

been no update as to the tracking, it just keeps showing "delivery status not updated" just checked now , same thing delivery status not updated .

so i just assumed it was delivered, any further explanation on this could help.

thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2014
PrinceLat:

thanks a lot , i appreciate you clearing that out for me, i must have missed it while reading thru the thread, one of the items showed delivered
2 days ago , while the other too has gotten to houston texas since Tuesday and was "out for delivery" same day and ever since there has

been no update as to the tracking, it just keeps showing "delivery status not updated" just checked now , same thing delivery status not updated .

so i just assumed it was delivered, any further explanation on this could help.

thanks
you are welcome Sir.

on your package that read out for delivery since Tuesday, it's only the Op or his staff that can confirm receipt although the possibility of it being delivered is high because at times some of my orders would have been delivered but not updated on usps site. Happens a lot.

You may also call the Op if not yet convinced. His 8am should be 2pm Naija time. Cheers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

you are welcome Sir.

on your package that read out for delivery since Tuesday, it's only the Op or his staff that can confirm receipt although the possibility of it being delivered is high because at times some of my orders would have been delivered but not updated on usps site. Happens a lot.

You may also call the Op if not yet convinced. His 8am should be 2pm Naija time. Cheers

Your contribution and explanation is indeed very helpful, i will wait for the OP to respond , after which i might call him, thanks a bunch
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tspun(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls can someone help me with the contact of that guy that sale paypal fund,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
tspun:
Pls can someone help me with the contact of that guy that sale paypal fund,
check thru his thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1942925/where-buy-legit-
paypal-fund
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
nnamokenna:

You are correct but for the bold portion. The G730V model is a CDMA version and does not have a SIM slot so unless you are planning to use it with Visafone or Multilinks, it can not work.

Take a look at this link http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-mini_id7536 . Scroll down to the "Alternative variants" section and you'll see the G730V variant.

@ibnyakub, don't worry about your mistake. Some of us have made such mistakes and learnt from it. In fact, as recently as about three weeks back, I still made the same mistake again with two phones even with my experience. The only thing is that I got my money back without any hassles. But I think that comes with having a high, 100% positive feedback level. It may not be entirely as a result of the feedback level though, but I think it has something to do with it because in one of the cases, the seller "boned" me completely until eBay stepped in and ruled in my favour. The phones are still with Chinos right now because I can't use them here.

What I would advice you to do is to first check if the seller accepts returns. If he does, then you may consider returning it but you have to consider the time it would take (the return period may be voided by the time he gets it) and the cost. Assuming it was still in the US, no problem. If he doesn't accept returns, click on "Return this item" or "Contact seller". In the "Why do you want to return this item?" drop down, select "It's defective or doesn't work". You MAY (repeat, MAY) be lucky and get at least a partial refund. If not, just leave it and count it as an experience.

Having said that, here are a few pointers on how to avoid a repeat:

One, always do your research well. Use phonearena.com, gsmarena.com, fonearena.com, etc. I prefer phonearena.com because if the phone you are researching has other versions/variants, they will list them all. Bear in mind however, that not all phones that use the GSM spectrum will work in Nigeria (the two cases I had was when I knew this). For instance, some AllTell and US Cellular phones are GSM phones but they don't have SIM slots. Always look for phone from AT&T, T-Mobile, Cingular, Simple Talk, Simple Mobile, etc.

Two, always ask the seller questions. They are always ready to answer your questions and clarify issues (except the dubious ones).

Finally, good luck!

Fortunately when I explain to the seller, he understand because I told him that I am newbies when I order the item that I don't understand what cdma mean then ,i explain further that it will be useless here ,i even offer him 75% refund that it will be ok by me. He said I should send it back to him that I should not mind the expiration of returning period, he promise a full refund whenever the item reach his destination.

My area of headache now is HOW TO GET IT SENT TO HIm IN USA fast and @ affordable price.
Please @ chinosxl do you offer this services? Ie sending to uSA.
Experience bosses should please bail me out by advising me on easiest fastest and affordable way of sending this samsung Galaxy s3 mini(cdma) back to the seller in USA for REFUND.
Thank you all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
ibnyakub:

Fortunately when I explain to the seller, he understand because I told him that I am newbies when I order the item that I don't understand what cdma mean then ,i explain further that it will be useless here ,i even offer him 75% refund that it will be ok by me. He said I should send it back to him that I should not mind the expiration of returning period, he promise a full refund whenever the item reach his destination.

My area of headache now is HOW TO GET IT SENT TO HIm IN USA fast and @ affordable price.
Experience bosses should please bail me out by advising me on easiest fastest and affordable way of sending this samsung Galaxy s3 mini(cdma) back to the seller in USA for REFUND.
Thank you all

how much did u buy it? shipping to usa is mainly thru dhl or fedex and i don't think its less dan 10k.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
ibnyakub:

Thank you all

i dont think chinox offer this service yet, i have asked him too but he said no..

i also have the same problem.. bought two nokia lumia 925 and lumia 900 which are locked to atnt.. but for over four month now i couldnt unlock it.. i planned to return it to usa but i notice the bill is crazy more than 150usd to ship two fones.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tspun(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
check thru his thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1942925/where-buy-legit-
paypal-fund
thanks alot
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
twinskenny:

i dont think chinox offer this service yet, i have asked him too but he said no..

i also have the same problem.. bought two nokia lumia 925 and lumia 900 which are locked to atnt.. but for over four month now i couldnt unlock it.. i planned to return it to usa but i notice the bill is crazy more than 150usd to ship two fones.
how much are u willing to sell both phones? am interested.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
tspun:
thanks alot
U wlcm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tspun(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
oga chinosxl pls u've got a mail that needs urgent reply.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
idokojerry:

how much are u willing to sell both phones? am interested.
I bought both 325usd.. don't really want to sell but to unlocked them. They are almost new... if u can tell me how to unlock them I will be happy. or pay 250usd for both

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Any new abt 27th shipment?? Clearing customs? Or delivered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.