Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543759 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
twinskenny:

i dont think chinox offer this service yet, i have asked him too but he said no..

i also have the same problem.. bought two nokia lumia 925 and lumia 900 which are locked to atnt.. but for over four month now i couldnt unlock it.. i planned to return it to usa but i notice the bill is crazy more than 150usd to ship two fones.

I can help you to unlock your phones!Just contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
tspun:
Pls can someone help me with the contact of that guy that sale paypal fund,

I'm here for you.
You can read up https://www.nairaland.com/1942925/where-buy-legit-paypal-fund for full details on how our PayPal funding service works.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tspun(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
please can we go for pick up tomorrow oga chinosx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by satmaniac(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
At all in the house, you guys should help me o! there is this item I won the bid( actually it was an hp compaq 6710b laptop) before placing a bid on ebay, I make sure I check the details and I am sure you can guess the information I looked at. Yeah, you are right the shipping, and this laptop is not an exception, after taking a careful look at the shipping detail, I found out that the seller ships worldwide and he even quoted a price there for the shipping cost to Nigeria.

after winning the bid there are now telling me to select shipping method, that the seller did not specify the shipping method, how do I do that because na since five pm I don dey try am o, but shipping option say make I come select am nau. Abeg house make una helep me o!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
satmaniac:
At all in the house, you guys should help me o! there is this item I won the bid( actually it was an hp compaq 6710b laptop) before placing a bid on ebay, I make sure I check the details and I am sure you can guess the information I looked at. Yeah, you are right the shipping, and this laptop is not an exception, after taking a careful look at the shipping detail, I found out that the seller ships worldwide and he even quoted a price there for the shipping cost to Nigeria.

after winning the bid there are now telling me to select shipping method, that the seller did not specify the shipping method, how do I do that because na since five pm I don dey try am o, but shipping option say make I come select am nau. Abeg house make una helep me o!

Check your shipping address. What you have on record is what will be used to calculate your shipping cost. If you didn't put Nigeria address in the shipping address before trying to check out, you can't ship to nigeria then.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by searchcorp(m): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chinos please confirm that you have this item with you.

I already sent you an email though.

See pix below.

God bless you more and more.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tomi4biz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Christmas shopping coming up! Who wants discounts?
I don't know about you, but I find it a little overwhelming Christmas shopping.

The shopping malls are packed.. Can't park the car.. I get over it pretty quickly.
Over the last few years I have steadily been increasing
my shopping online. It's so easy.. Browse the online store.. Make your purchase and it arrives at your door! Perfect!
the best part is, you often get the best prices online which makes it even more appealing

Now.. Not only do you get the best prices online.. But since joining Dubli, I have been getting 5-15% discount on all my shopping!
If you are going to be shopping.. You might as well save time and money!

Enter your details for me to send you more details http://www./Bi2q8Z
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2014
@shrekandfiona I contacted him and he confirmed my assumptions, he has the package with him, just waiting for him to send me my invoice. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 6:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Oga chinoz, pls consolidate those items wit u seems this last 3 wld not make it. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by danies1941(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2014
@ Chinos-please how far is the city of Denton from you. I have a contact there who is considering whether to bring my items to your office or to post them. Zip code is 76201. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by satmaniac(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Etinosajay:

Check your shipping address. What you have on record is what will be used to calculate your shipping cost. If you didn't put Nigeria address in the shipping address before trying to check out, you can't ship to nigeria then.

I checked the shipping address and it was Nigeria, it was the same address I filled when I was trying to place the bid.

I will try go back to the email perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Hello Chinox, I just sent you a mail now as regards my consolidation for 2day airport drop. Please confirm my email and possession of my package. My email lekansig***@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Rita30: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Its true! He shipped my phone from d u.s to naija free of charge in 8days, that is a waow! Lsm thank u very much you are the bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by searchcorp(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2014
searchcorp:
Chinos please confirm that you have this item with you.

I already sent you an email though.

See pix below.

God bless you more and more.

Chinos please reply my email and/or this quote. My email address eobinna@icloud.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mr Chinosxl, pls include my item in today's shipment. It was delivered yesterday by UPS:....00967 with initials E.E. Pls send me the invoice as well. Hope the guy is still coming to join you 'cos you've been too busy lately.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
am shipping two acer aspire laptop. can it be consolidated together. And what's the price for it. I just won the bid.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dannytwix(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guys please I need your help, im trying to bid for a phone but when I click to confirm bid I get an error that I have reached my bidding limit when I haven't bought anything there b4, not 2 talk of bidding.... My pay pal is verified, but I also get a debit card authorization page on ebay, when I put in my debit card details they still cant authorize it... guys please I need solutions ASAP, thanks alot
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dannytwix(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
dannytwix:
Guys please I need your help, im trying to bid for a phone but when I click to confirm bid I get an error that I have reached my bidding limit when I haven't bought anything there b4, not 2 talk of bidding.... My pay pal is verified, but I also get a debit card authorization page on ebay, when I put in my debit card details they still cant authorize it... guys please I need solutions ASAP, thanks alot
Ok, I just got it all sorted up and I can bid now smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
All me items received! Thanks to chinosxl + kobomart(Taiwo)
God blessings!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
madridfc:
God blessings!
How much kobo mart charge
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:

How much kobo mart charge
Compared to other logistics company I've used in the past, kbm is d cheapest so far. What I was charged tallies with my package and location.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
madridfc:

Compared to other logistics company I've used in the past, kbm is d cheapest so far. What I was charged tallies with my package and location.
let say. A laptop to either Abuja or kano.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:

let say. A laptop to either Abuja or kano.
The last time I wanted sending a laptop via one logistics company(NOT kobomart), just one laptop! I was charged N4,000 with 'abeg'.
You can chat with taiwo of kobomart:+234 818 395 9081
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
madridfc:

The last time I wanted sending a laptop via one logistics company(NOT kobomart), just one laptop! I was charged N4,000 with 'abeg'.
You can chat with taiwo of kobomart:+234 818 395 9081

Its funny kobomart is getting all this promotion. The last two and only times I had an experience with them, it was full or regrets, curses, distasteful service, time wastage, and waste of money eventually. Maybe they have different terms of service for different people. Other persons have confirmed this.

Seeing the post above, I couldn't help but give my own perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by steve6: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hi Chinox. Has the item with the usps tracking # below arrived lagos?. cant seem to get u on whatsapp anymore.
9400109699938805410496. If it has, let me knw wat it entails to clear. tnx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
@chinosxl, Any update regarding oct 27th shipment?, available for pickup or what?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
@Chinos, please kindly confirm if my items have arrived and wil it ship this coming Monday?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
madridfc:
God blessings!

Oga Madrid
I hail Boss. Enjoy O. na look me still dey look una for here O.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello house, I am in a fix here and don't know what is going on. I bought and item from a seller on ebay(a laptop) and ebay sent me a message that my item has been shipped. They gave me a tracking number. Been tracking the item and it has only recoreded the item electronically since 28th of this month. I contacted the seller, no reply yet, I contacted fedex with the details and they said from the details, it has been electronically registered but not handed over to them for delivery, that I should contact the seller. The funny thing is that my account has been suspended by ebay the same day of the purchase. What do I do now, anyone pls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
megamindmaster:
Hello house, I am in a fix here and don't know what is going on. I bought and item from a seller on ebay(a laptop) and ebay sent me a message that my item has been shipped. They gave me a tracking number. Been tracking the item and it has only recoreded the item electronically since 28th of this month. I contacted the seller, no reply yet, I contacted fedex with the details and they said from the details, it has been electronically registered but not handed over to them for delivery, that I should contact the seller. The funny thing is that my account has been suspended by ebay the same day of the purchase. What do I do now, anyone pls
eBay must have send a message that you are not a registered buyer. he will not se nd the item again. go to your paypal and open dispute . your money will be refunded. talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
megamindmaster:
Some sellers ship after 2 business days, may be ur msgs to the seller was much, so he went nd only registered it to make u rest, but stil u no gree, he reported u to ebay. What u need to do now is to contact ebay customercare, they will uplift the suspension. But bro always exercise patient, ebay no work like dat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.