Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure (1045 Views)

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo / Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
A-19-year-old apprentice welder (names withheld) was caught yesterday at about 11.20 p.m. at Continental area of Akure metropolis making love to a hen that reportedly died during the act. Going by reports, the suspect had committed same taboo with a goat in his home town, Afo in Ose LGA of the state. As a result of this bizarre act, he was said to have been ex-communicated from his home town and had moved in with his brother in Akure.

Addressing newsmen, Mrs Stella Akintola, the owner of the chicken, said she woke up late to the noise of the chicken and went outside only to find that the back door was still opened. According to her, she became curious and “I shouted to know who was still at the backyard only for him to appear from the corner of the house, saying he went to the toilet because he had a running stomach. It was when I visited the toilet that I found one of the them stone dead with its feathers littering the floor”.

Akintola said she raised an alarm and this made the suspect confess that he was responsible for the death of the fowl. In an interview with newsmen, the suspect said: “I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.”

Re: Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure by Jhosh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Human pen88 inside small chicken yansh.Dis boy nodey fear..
Re: Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure by rawpadgin(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
first Edo, now ondo
chai! these two States unna do

1 Like

Re: Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure by Lovexme(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
grin When the desirable is not available...
Re: Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure by rapmike(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
rawpadgin: first Edo, now ondo

MAKE THEM CATCH YOU grin grin grin grin
Re: Bizarre: 19-year-old Boy Rapes Chicken To Death In Akure by Decryptor(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
rawpadgin: first Edo, now ondo

Edo and Yoruba...intermarrying and suffering from konji-taitis since 1901 grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Arrested For Rape [photo] / Man Burnt To Death In Imo State For Allegedly Stealing A Bike / Twitter User Accuses Man Of Stealing His Car At The Palms Shopping Mall (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.