Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

xx - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / xx (2355 Views)

Nigeria, Four Oil Exporters Hit By Falling Currency Value, Says OPEC / We’re Going Bankrupt, Non-oil Exporters Cry Out / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xx by Kehide(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2006
xx
Re: xx by diddy4(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2006
i know some guy dat is into this so imm@ call him up and see what he says.
Re: xx by Kehide(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2006
Thank you pls do that and reply me soon. thanks
Re: xx by hbrednic: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2007
grin angry sad cool tongue
Re: xx by 8oracle(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2007
Kehide:

hEllo i am looking for a serious exporter of Crude Oil from Nigeria. I have a contact in Uk and can get more, I stay at lagos. Give your offer on BLOC and what type you have! Do
email me to adefiola@gmail.com call or sms me on 08058998808 please do identify your self and where u get my contact when you are contactin me. Give your info and your company's details.

Regards,

Adefiola

I dont believe you have a buyer, 1, all buyers of crude oil knew where to go and whom to meet, and how to go about it, if they want to buy.
2, All exporters with NNPC have a hard clauses Sales Purchase Agreement.ie means their allocation is NOT, I REPEAT NOT FOR SALE.
3 Instead of looking for exporters, or broadcasting it here at nairaland, travel to Abuja to meet the crude oil marketing manager, with your so called mandate letter or poa, and see yourself arrested.
4 Nigeria crude oil is not for sale to anyone in the next one year.
Finally for a tip, See Dantata's crude oil marketing director called Tajudeen Dantata
Or meet the Chairman of Oceanic bank Olurugun Felix Ibru
Lastly please find some other things to do, if selling crude oil is so easy all camels in govt and NNPC could have been shamelessly rich.
Re: xx by puker(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2007
8Oracle, i think you got the right answer for tha crude oil merchant. But you could not remind him that every export except illegal is wordly monitored. Above all remind him also that EFCC will be interested in that kind of business.
Re: xx by whaley(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2007
The point is this, there are tons of SPA sales purchase agreement out there on the streets. Some do have crude but I can guarantee you that 100% of such
1. Cannot be verified in London with NNPC
2. Cannot be verified in Abuja office
3. Cannot be verified anywhere on this planet!

By the way if you feel a strong desire to proceed with such a transaction, you should know at least:
1. One General (army, navy, airforce)
your ship does not do anywhere and could be siezed by the naija delta boyz
2. Two ruling party senator
looks like its a piece of cake for them to hook you up with the corridors of power!Cos' u need it.
3. Three triple A rated banks with some correct BG's

Save yourself the trauma I went through thinking that I could get to do it. Unless you meet all the stipulated conditions. If so, I forgot to mention that you should know at least one top Naija delta chieftain who can bail you ship when it is detained! grin
Re: xx by Seun(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2007
How I wish crude oil exploitation wasn't nationalized. Why do things have to be so messy?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An ISP? / I Need Information About Pure Water/bottle Water Production / How Does The Tax System In Nigeria Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.