Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) (1597 Views)

See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Is The Name Of This Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by Youngsage: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Question Of THe Day

cheesy

Can you? Or for how much will you rock this? grin

Over to you guys!

cheesy grin smiley

Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Boys can but not men.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by joebases(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Guess this is for BOYS and not MEN
Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by Lucario007(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yes... only if you are a prepubescent teenager with too much time on his hands.
Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by kultimate009: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why would a sane person barb this on his head?
Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
joebases: Guess this is for BOYS and not MEN
Lol @Boys not Men
Even as a lady when I see guys with their hair all carved, dyed....damn, it pisses me off.
I can't even roll with da kind of a guy sef.
Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is totally off-point....Even d local's' in my country won't cut dis....hw wuld u present ursef wen u walk out of d saloon...Lolzz,dis is laughable
Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is trash
Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by Youngsage: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol @Boys not Men
Even as a lady when I see guys with their hair all carved, dyed....damn, it pisses me off.
I can't even roll with da kind of a guy sef.
Lolzz cheesy
Re: Guys: Can You Rock This Haircut? (photo) by kelvindim(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
”Swag is to boys” as ”class is to men”.

The hair-do depicts waywordness in its zenith. Any normal human can not cut such hair and go scurt free without being caught and forced to a psychiatric inn.

(1) (Reply)

8 Trending Backpack For Unisex / How To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits / OAU Students Gets Their Fashion Products Featured On Konga As Strike Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.