Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy (2204 Views)

Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / False Spirits Invade The Church - WOLF or WOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy by Alleinad(f): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Can't delete this so I'm modifying it. I no longer hold this point of view.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy by jameran(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kudos
Re: Mercy by equlibrium(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
U wan pour water 4 man of God akamu abi, u dis geh?
Re: Mercy by Blackfire(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
get the meaning of church...apply the principle for a month,thank me later
Re: Mercy by TheBigUrban2: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
hehe.

good for you

2 Likes

Re: Mercy by twosquare(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Alleinad...SMH...even when you see Truth,you may not recognize it.
Re: Mercy by Jackeeh(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Alleinad: wetin? wetin? people are rude to me and I Cnt give them a piece of my mind cos we are in church, from security to ushers to church restaurant people to cleaners.They extort money from us, their children abroad, our children no admission. Their car latest model jeep, our car tokunbo vectra. wetin? English man say, it is madness to do the same thing and expect a different result. people don't dey do this church thing for many many years now, them dey look still frustrated to me and them still dey do am. kai. me I don ready to quit go find wetin dey really work and that na say I no go play religion, I go hold God flashy church, I go believe in myself and work hard. e don do me.

Quit relying on church. Know God for yourself.
Re: Mercy by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na now your eye just dey open ?

We don bone that house of deceit since!

The one wey dey pain me pass na say the more we dey pray for naija to better, na the more we dey hear news wey dey spoil our mind every morning wey you open nairaland.

Even Baba God don talk am say prayer without work na die 0!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Mercy by CrazyMan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Alleinad: wetin? wetin? people are rude to me and I Cnt give them a piece of my mind cos we are in church, from security to ushers to church restaurant people to cleaners.They extort money from us, their children abroad, our children no admission. Their car latest model jeep, our car tokunbo vectra. wetin? English man say, it is madness to do the same thing and expect a different result. people don't dey do this church thing for many many years now, them dey look still frustrated to me and them still dey do am. kai. me I don ready to quit go find wetin dey really work and that na say I no go play religion, I go hold God flashy church, I go believe in myself and work hard. e don do me.
Do you go to church because its sunday and you feel you should be there, or do you go there seek the face of God?

If the former is the case, then you need a revival in your spiritual life...church going isn't about warming your pastor's seat, its about opening your heart and expecting something new from God.

1 Like

Re: Mercy by Caracta(f): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
CrazyMan:
Do you go to church because its sunday and you feel you should be there, or do you go there seek the face of God?

If the former is the case, then you need a revival in your spiritual life...church going isn't about warming your pastor's seat, its about opening your heart and expecting something new from God.

cheesy

Nice one, old friend.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy by CrazyMan(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Caracta:

cheesy

Nice one, old friend.
Hello dear its really been a while.

I sent you a couple of messages but got no response...hope you're good? wink
Re: Mercy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Caracta:

cheesy

Nice one, old friend.

Hey Cara cheesy
Re: Mercy by Caracta(f): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
CrazyMan:
Hello dear its really been a while.

I sent you a couple of messages but got no response...hope you're good? wink

I'm fine. Looked for you everywhere and finally gave up the search.

1 Like

Re: Mercy by Caracta(f): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Hey Cara cheesy

grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy by CrazyMan(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Caracta:

I'm fine. Looked for you everywhere and finally gave up the search.
Eyah...I've followed you...so you won't have to look for me anymore. wink
Re: Mercy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Caracta:

grin kiss kiss

cheesy, whats tickling you? grin
Re: Mercy by okotv(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2014
when my pastor is still shouting holiness you all called him old school...see the effect now...what you need is SANCTIFICATION....JOHN 17:17,
Re: Mercy by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2014
CrazyMan:

Crazyman, dem dey look for you for yabaleft.
Re: Mercy by otipoju(m): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2014
me sef don bone church for now...although not my original church ooo. Church wey their focus na offering na waste of time...i go wear my sutana dey pray for my house, carry my offering go motherless baby instead of to dash pastor money to send him pickins go abroad go school

2 Likes

Re: Mercy by Caracta(f): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Three7Ty9:

cheesy, whats tickling you? grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy by Alleinad(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2014
otipoju: me sef don bone church for now...although not my original church ooo. Church wey their focus na offering na waste of time...i go wear my sutana dey pray for my house, carry my offering go motherless baby instead of to dash pastor money to send him pickins go abroad go school
. na the way b that o. even my tithe sef I go give am out. shey Muslim get wetin dey de call sadaka. oyinbo dey carry their tithe give charity organizations and foundations. Theory don do me. dem don dey anoint us for this n DAT, no b today, yet.....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy by Weah96: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
CrazyMan:
church going isn't about warming your pastor's seat, its about opening your heart and expecting something new from God.

The only new thing in church is the new money in the pockets of the poor congregants. The old one was spent on God the previous week.
Re: Mercy by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
i love you.
Re: Mercy by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
EMILO2STAY: i love you.
Welcome to the Land of Reason.
Re: Mercy by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Welcome to the land of reason!
Re: Mercy by Atigba: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ op am happy u re getting ur sense back
Re: Mercy by emmyskies(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
The story doesn't end in this thread, it will continue somewhere beyond...
Re: Mercy by traware(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
You've experienced a 'moment of clarity' or an 'epiphany'.Welcome to the real world
Re: Mercy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good on you. Seek knowledge and you will be fine. Curiosity is a gift from my a father. Explore it and let it lead you.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, Multiple Personality Disorder And Schizophrenia. / See The Head Of Goliath / Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.