Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:50 AM

Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe (3597 Views)

Urgent Need For Suppliers Of (cashew,charcoal,groundnut,pineapples) For Export / URGENT!!! - Need Farmers That Can Supply Pineapples And Watermelon - URGENT!!! / Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by PhockPhockMan: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
signz:

One guy who claims he's from that area told me that the farm labourers there are being paid 30k per month. I hope it's true
That's great.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by nigerianvenom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Farming in government House abi?
Can APC government tolerate that rubbish?
Okorocha impeached his Deputy because of BOTTLE OF WINE.

phockphockman u no go kill me with grin
i thought rochas impeached his deputy because of some laps of chicken

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by spyder880(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
INNOisBACK: Yet some people claim Chime only beautify's Enugu city! I wish this guy could go for a 3rd term, or better still wawa peeps could lend him to us here in Anambra where propaganda is the order of the day!

Enugu adigo mma.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by mankand(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bad Idea, when Lagos still import Pine Apple from Republic of Benin, he should rather focus on feeding Nigeria first before exporting.
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by PhockPhockMan: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
mankand: Bad Idea, when Lagos still import Pine Apple from Republic of Benin, he should rather focus on feeding Nigeria first before exporting.
You're right, but I believe it's PPP, the private partners may prefer the pineapples be exported to a more lucrative market in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by emiye(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice development, i guess there would still be sizable enough quantity for local consumption within the state though.

I will also prefer a pineapple fruit juice company(ies) be set up in the state, to prevent a situation where the pineapple exported from enugu is later imported as pineapple juice in to Enugu.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by ketoprofen(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
emiye: Nice development, i guess there would still be sizable enough quantity for local consumption within the state though.

I will also prefer a pineapple fruit juice company(ies) be set up in the state, to prevent a situation where the pineapple exported from enugu is later imported as pineapple juice in to Enugu.

first time u said sth am liking.
keep it up
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by IGBOSON1: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
mankand: Bad Idea, when Lagos still import Pine Apple from Republic of Benin, he should rather focus on feeding Nigeria first before exporting.

^^^If they can get a better price for their pineapple juice abroad, let them go ahead and export! It's not as if you will quench the very next minute if you don't eat pineapple!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by backtosender: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good development
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by ruggedboy01: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good news,
Hope de will export corn join am grin
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by Collynzo16: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Maybe Lagos finds it cheaper and more convenient to import from nearby Benin republic, else there is enough pineapples in Nigeria to go round.
Exporting the pineapples and bringing in valuable foreign exchange is a very good idea.
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by eaglechild: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
emiye: Nice development, i guess there would still be sizable enough quantity for local consumption within the state though.

Very true talk.
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by PhockPhockMan: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
ruggedboy01: Good news,
Hope de will export corn join am grin
Meaning?
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by Descartes: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
South-East Adigo Mma. cool

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by BlackPikiN(m): 4:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Seun front page.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by shizzleStar: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2014
mankand: [s]Bad Idea, when Lagos still import Pine Apple from Republic of Benin, he should rather focus on feeding Nigeria first before exporting[/s].
What a brainless iddiott?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by shizzleStar: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2014
egift:

[s]What truth? Him brandishing his hate and bigotry? It will be shameful and insulting to you dignity as a Nigerian, if you support such bare ethic bashing without any provocation[/s].
shut up e-fool! I have never seen you defend the Igbo tribe when ever they are attacked/insulted without offense the way you are doing now, you must be insane :angry

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by shizzleStar: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
INNOisBACK: Yet some people claim Chime only beautify's Enugu city! I wish this guy could go for a 3rd term, or better still wawa peeps could lend him to us here in Anambra where propaganda is the order of the day!
what are you talking about? it is either you are blind to the developmental strides going on in anambra state or you are being deliberately insincere
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by shizzleStar: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Good news, nice one from the governor. I felicitate with ndi Enugu cool
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
what are you talking about? it is either you are blind to the developmental strides going on in anambra state or you are being deliberately insincere
ignore the ignorant one •

1 Like

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by DeoGratias1(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
This is a nice development, Export time!
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by mankand(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
What a brainless iddiott?

Dude what have i said that is brainless in the post?
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by shizzleStar: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2014
mankand:

Dude what have i said that is brainless in the post?
The fact that you don't know that exportation will generate revenue to the state. Aside from encouraging expatriates to come and invest, it will also boost agricultural development in the state and in turn provide employment to the youths, thereby invariably enhancing their economic status. And then your comparison to Lagos makes no iota of sense at all. Lagos is Lagos, Enugu is Enugu.

You showed willingness to understand and learn, thus my explanation. Hope you now see sense in the step the government has taken and the lack of it in your earlier comment?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by PhockPhockMan: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
BlackPikiN: Seun front page.
SECONDED.
Re: Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe by priscaoge(f): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan: SECONDED.
Thirded cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Corn Starch In Nigeria / Pigs For Sale / Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.