Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking (13142 Views)

2 Units of 2013 Toyota Camry SE ( Obsidian Black and Rimini Red) .Full option / A Sharp 2007 Red Range Rover Sport For Sale Price 6,800,000 Asking / Wine Red Range Rover Sport Hse, Very Clean Used For Xmas Call: 07038641414 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy Sunday, folks smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
MAJOLAUTOS:

The owner bought this car for 9 million naira from an auto dealer here on Nairaland. He used it for a few months. Besides, the price is still negotiable. Besides it is not an 07 Range Rover. Thank you
This Range rover loooks GOOOOD!!!

4M - 4.5M is the price for most Reg 2007 models, but with the extra pecks i think just a little bit more can be added to the price of this, but not to much.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

This Range rover loooks GOOOOD!!!

4M - 4.5M is the price for most Reg 2007 models, but with the extra pecks i think just a little bit more can be added to the price of this, but not to much.

Yes ma'am. Our price is quite attractive.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2014
smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2014
bump
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
wink
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by laudate: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
goldenval:
Funny thread, the seller told someone 5.7Million and someone came here asking if 6Million will fly this Range lol... Funny, I will still hold on watching but I can only bid for 4.6Million.

Thank you, jare. I was about to submit a bid of =N=3.8mill. Make I just siddon dey look. sad
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by goldenval(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
laudate:

Thank you, jare. I was about to submit a bid of =N=3.8mill. Make I just siddon dey look. sad

Already bought another car.. 3.8M is good for this.. You can go for it Sir smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
laudate:

Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
goldenval:

Already bought another car.. 3.8M is good for this.. You can go for it Sir smiley

Out of respect, I would expect you guys to stop being unmannerly. For goodness sake, you can't get a non-problematic, fairly used, standard range rover sport for 3.8Million much less this SUV. I would not tolerate this act of discourtesy on my thread. Thank you for your understanding. Seun and mods please note.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by goldenval(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
MAJOLAUTOS:

Out of respect, I would expect you guys to stop being unmannerly. For goodness sake, you can't get a non-problematic, fairly used, standard range rover sport for 3.8Million much less this SUV. I would not tolerate this act of discourtesy on my thread. Thank you for your understanding. Seun and mods please note.

No offense, if you're a serious business man, you won't be saying this because it is his money while you have your car, he said he will bid for 3.8M, what is left for you is to negotiate with him once he bid but am not sure he is willing to bid.

I was only advising him to bid on it, does that make you angry? Comon, you need to realize that this is open site where ppl come and check stuff to buy.

If this car is easy to sell, why is it not sold since? This is a Nigeria used and anything Nigeria used is not something you can hike the price.

We have free of speech here and if you think you can get angry on comments here, then delete your thread and move on!...

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by clubone05: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
goldenval:

No offense, if you're a serious business man, you won't be saying this because it is his money while you have your car, he said he will bid for 3.8M, what is left for you is to negotiate with him once he bid but am not sure he is willing to bid.

I was only advising him to bid on it, does that make you angry? Comon, you need to realize that this is open site where ppl come and check stuff to buy.

If this car is easy to sell, why is it not sold since? This is a Nigeria used and anything Nigeria used is not something you can hike the price.

We have free of speech here and if you think you can get angry on comments here, then delete your thread and move on!...

Thank you.

well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Still available grin
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Isn't it hilarious when someone creates another account to derail this thread of ours? The right buyer will buy this car at the right time.

Serious buyer should mail. Thank you grin grin

Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Happy Sunday, folks
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2014
smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Still Available smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2014
bump
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by laudate: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2014
goldenval:

Thank you.

May God bless you 20 times daily, and 1 million times on Sundays!

Negotiation is a fact of life and a trademark of business. I don't know why the poster MajolAuto has chosen to view it as a sign of disrespect. I beg, make I pocket my money dey waka comot....I fit see another one for yonder.... undecided
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Still available. Open to negotiation from serious buyer(s). Kindly mail us on: majol.autos@gmail.com smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2014
This monster will go sooner than expected. Serious buyers only please grin

Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Sunday Great People grin
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Happy Sunday good people smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by chucky234(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Monster ride, happy sale bro.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
chucky234:
Monster ride, happy sale bro.

Thanks bro grin
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Rimini Red Range Rover Autobiography For Sale!!! 3.9m Asking by MAJOLAUTOS: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wishing our customers a very happy holiday season wink smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Well Okay 406 France# Just 380k now URGENT SALE / My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz / 2022 Model Toyota Hilux Diesel Engine Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.