Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3538733 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
leemah4u:
no light here cry
Ehya sorry ehn. Buhari will give us 20kmw if E win. grin meanwhile, my side sef no light lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
mayorsweet:
Alhaji ati Alhaja...welldone grin

This is interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
leemah4u:
na Electronzeez and im iyawo start am nah, amebo couple as for sheego im matter no be here
ahan!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
#Babanowthatyouarethere, make sure ASUU never goes
on strike again. Delay can be the worst thing to happen to
students.
#Babanowthatyouarethere, whereever Allison Madueke
runs to, make sure you look for her, find her, bring her
home and make sure she vomits all our oil money.
#Babanowthatyouarethere, please restore our pride as a
nation once again.
#Babanowthatyouarethere, pls, make sure you ban all
poooorn sites. Vaseline dey finish for market ooooo.

#Babanowthatyouarethere, kindly look into Mama piss
issue. Award her a scholarship to go and study English
Lang.
#Babanowthatyouarethere, make sure 16 will never be
greater than 19 again

just saw this stuff lol...
APC already jubilating
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ahmed4002:

We just move on cheesy
Saw your mail. Will reply you later if I have network on my device.
Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Estellar:
lol.... Do me ke? Abeg o! U know i love? *agape tho

early bribe

love indeed
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
doublezero7:

O ya mi lenu oo! shocked

#A15Party
#July4
#TurnUp

kilode to yanu

ofe yagbe ni undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
erisegun:
I don tell u say dat dongoyaro leave wey u dy always smoke not good ,u no go hear*try soweto weed,d tin go mak u dey reason well*grin

smh*

na wetin make ur brain dey work.anticlockwise shey

#soweto_weed wtf grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Breaking News.... Just came in now... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the 2015 Presidential Elections! For more MTN jokes "text Jokes to 2015"

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
#Inspirational word: Dnt give up everything would be just fine.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Luchiana1:
Breaking News.... Just came in now... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the 2015 Presidential Elections! For more MTN jokes "text Jokes to 2015"
see werin buhari people send to me. Ehn ds guys..anyways lets wait for Jega.. Ccowliver
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Luchiana1:
smh*

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by teebee22(f): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
kingphilip:
check ur dash board If they say u signature is invalid please do rescan but If no warning forget about it
i have tried scanned signature but its still showing "no valid signature" but when i used digital signature, the warning went off.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Cc : erisegun
You mean so much to me. You filled my life with music, color and laughter. I can’t imagine a life without you or a life before you or a life after you. You fill my head with thoughts of you. you are in my heart and you fill my every being with just your existence. I will never ever be able to love anyone as much as I have loved you. I have blindly followed you and trusted you and never could I trust another. You know my darkest secrets and my happiest moments you see me more often at my worst than at my best. You might not realize this but you and me just click, yeah at first we didn’t get along but now if we don’t talk to each other every hour or two we feel lost. You are my strength and my weakness, my joy and my headache but I am so thankful And glad that every morning I wake up and think about you and every night I dream about you. I will always and forever love you even when words can not say it you will know this.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ahmed4002:

We just move on cheesy
Saw your mail. Will reply you later if I have network on my device.
waiting for ur reply
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
@ babyboo Mzjaney....eeeh eeh, Shego and smilingjimmy has taken over oooooooooo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Owliver:
Ehya sorry ehn. Buhari will give us 20kmw if E win. grin meanwhile, my side sef no light lipsrsealed
light don come oooo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Walexsammy:
@ babyboo Mzjaney....eeeh eeh, Shego and smilingjimmy has taken over oooooooooo
Nobdy is contesting my dear, its jst a matter of the heart.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
smilingjimmy:
You mean so much to me. You filled my life with music, color and laughter. I can’t imagine a life without you or a life before you or a life after you. You fill my head with thoughts of you. you are in my heart and you fill my every being with just your existence. I will never ever be able to love anyone as much as I have loved you. I have blindly followed you and trusted you and never could I trust another. You know my darkest secrets and my happiest moments you see me more often at my worst than at my best. You might not realize this but you and me just click, yeah at first we didn’t get along but now if we don’t talk to each other every hour or two we feel lost. You are my strength and my weakness, my joy and my headache but I am so thankful And glad that every morning I wake up and think about you and every night I dream about you. I will always and forever love you even when words can not say it you will know this.

Owliver na wetin u think abt this *left palm on cheek*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
chidexSmokey:

Just passing by
pass quick make u no cause hold up
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

Laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsuto_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚annem imam oh≈-=)) =))=)) IYAMMI.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Nobdy is contesting my dear, its jst a matter of the heart.
hmmmmmm.....wishing u two the best shaa
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by poeticgig(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dis wan na election
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
mzjaney:
Lol....
sweetie hwz ur day going?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsuto_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚annem imam oh≈-=)) =))=)) IYAMMI.

Watching you in 3D.grin interesting, ur teeth r stl white. Oya turn around mak I see ur bck joo.

How ur day so far
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mzjaney(f): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
smilingjimmy:
Awww... dis is so swt. how lucky u are erisegun
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
oya Jega Addressing the Nation.

meanwhile, the heavy wind here has no description!

.A sign of Victory!!!

cus it a wind of #Change

brace yourself!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

Watching you in 3D.grin interesting, ur teeth r stl white. Oya turn around mak I see ur bck joo.

How ur day so far
fyn oooo, waiitn 4 jega
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
smilingjimmy:

fyn oooo, waiitn 4 jega

d man de make my heart beat abnormally self. Just hope say em no go do magomago. If dem do just go hide urself for erisegun bathroom.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Brace yourself... lipsrsealed the most anticipated election in the history of the 3rd republic
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

leave them make dem dey enjoy themselves o jere. Me na result I dey wait for
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Owliver:
leave them make dem dey enjoy themselves o jere. Me na result I dey wait for

Same here bro. Even d tin de build anxiety now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.