Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

llll - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / llll (20674 Views)

MTN Data Share 1gb N1,100 | 2gb N2,200 Call/Whatsapp 08036004895 / How To Purchase Cheapest Etisalat Data Plans: Get 250mb - N600, 1gb - N1,400. / How To Purchase Cheapest Mtn Data Plans: Get 250mb - N400, 1gb - N1,100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: llll by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:30am On Sep 30, 2014
ebiskem:

I accept airtime transfer and but actually prefer bank transfers
. .....I should call you first before the share and sell abi....Maybe When there is enough cash at hand will do bank transfer But still a student ......I really love your package and I might recommend you to people here.....with your response here... it seems you are customer friendly... Thanks in advance.

and When will the current one expire

1 Like

Re: llll by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2014
the guy is real.......and customer friendly.......... Just got mine....

1 Like

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=14pt]FIRST TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ON 1ST OCTOBER, 2014 GETS MY INDEPENDENCE DAY GIFT OF 250MB[/size]

Please this applies to only those who have not already benefitted from my data bonus

4 Likes

Re: llll by idris4r83(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
This guys is for real guys. I enjoyed transacting with him today. Tanx bro! Am d guy dat had a lil ish while transfering credit.

1 Like

Re: llll by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whaoooo

1 Like

Re: llll by Chikago(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2014
ebiskem: [size=14pt]FIRST TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ON 1ST OCTOBER, 2014 GETS MY INDEPENDENCE DAY GIFT OF 250MB[/size]

Please this applies to only those who have not already benefitted from my data bonus

Hello..good morning. Happy Independence. Hope I won.
Re: llll by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2014
happy independent day
Re: llll by idris4r83(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2014
guys no dey sleep o. anyway, happy independence day
Re: llll by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 01, 2014
ebiskem: [size=14pt]FIRST TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ON 1ST OCTOBER, 2014 GETS MY INDEPENDENCE DAY GIFT OF 250MB[/size]

good
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Chikago:

Congrats!!! Chikago yes you won. Just drop an MTN number to receive data

1 Like

Re: llll by Chikago(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2014
ebiskem:

Congrats!!! Chikago yes you won. Just drop an MTN number to receive data

Re: llll by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
thanks bro. this bro is real. you can trust him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: llll by Chikago(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chikago:

Just received my Independence giveaway from Ebiskem. The guy has a customer friendly voice and approach. I was even the one who wasted time to call him for my prize. But he showed himself a gentleman by calling me himself to collect my prize. Am really grateful for this 250mb. You're a great business man Ebiskem. Keep it up!.

2 Likes

Re: llll by Neyoalao(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
ebiskem:

I accept airtime transfer and but actually prefer bank transfers
This bros service delivery na the best. Even for mid-night my bro still dey sell dey go done like 3 transactions with him now all nah sharp sharp
Re: llll by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Neyoalao:
This bros service delivery na the best. Even for mid-night my bro still dey sell dey go done like 3 transactions with him now all nah sharp sharp

yes ooo. he no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: llll by futurestar001: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
My brother, reading through this post has make me fall already without any trial, though I never start my runz and the problem is that am using BLACKBERRY, anyways, I appreciate your business with a feeling of humility and respect and hope to do big business with you soon, though I use big because the business surpass what I am expected to do but am introducing my brothers that browse on pc to you and they will be subscribing three times or twice in a month of plan not less than 2gb, and for me, I will be offering 500mb because MTN network in my area sucks and I am going to be using it on system, the big only question is simple sir! With humility, is the amount of card transfer/VTU equals the amount of unload recharge card for subscription and does it also equals the amount of BANK TRANSFER OR PAYMENT??

HAVE A NICE NIGHT (if sleeping) and will be anticipating for your favourite response

WHAT A SOPHISTICATED DISTRIBUTOR

I SALUTE AND I ALSO DOFF MY CAP SIR!
Re: llll by futurestar001: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2014
futurestar001: My brother, reading through this post has make me fall already without any trial, though I never start my runz and the problem is that am using BLACKBERRY, anyways, I appreciate your business with a feeling of humility and respect and hope to do big business with you soon, though I use big because the business surpass what I am expected to do but am introducing my brothers that browse on pc to you and they will be subscribing three times or twice in a month of plan not less than 2gb, and for me, I will be offering 500mb because MTN network in my area sucks and I am going to be using it on system, the big only question is simple sir! With humility, is the amount of card transfer/VTU equals the amount of unload recharge card for subscription and does it also equals the amount of BANK TRANSFER OR PAYMENT??

HAVE A NICE NIGHT (if sleeping) and will be anticipating for your favourite response

permit my lapses sir, imperfect me!
Re: llll by FarmTech(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Does this work on laptop? Just asking...
Re: llll by Philcool(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2014
FarmTech: Does this work on laptop? Just asking...
It does work on laptop. I also asked him questions and this was one of it. You can use your modem the normal way and off you go but remember, browsing on your phone compresses your data being under a narrow bandwith while browsing with your laptop or desktop uses no compression of data but uses the normal and usual browsing pattern with a wider bandwidth that is why phone saves data so much but the way it had been on PC browsing before has not changed. I guess I have given an elaborate answer here. Respect! Mr Ebiskem. I adore your integrity.

2 Likes

Re: llll by hyuga(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
still has his unbeaten run. Tested nd super trusted! Gbayii

1 Like

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 3:46am On Oct 04, 2014
futurestar001: My brother, reading through this post has make me fall already without any trial, though I never start my runz and the problem is that am using BLACKBERRY, anyways, I appreciate your business with a feeling of humility and respect and hope to do big business with you soon, though I use big because the business surpass what I am expected to do but am introducing my brothers that browse on pc to you and they will be subscribing three times or twice in a month of plan not less than 2gb, and for me, I will be offering 500mb because MTN network in my area sucks and I am going to be using it on system, the big only question is simple sir! With humility, is the amount of card transfer/VTU equals the amount of unload recharge card for subscription and does it also equals the amount of BANK TRANSFER OR PAYMENT??

THANK YOU FUTURESTAR. YES THE RECHARGE AMOUNT EQUALS THE AMOUNT FOR BANK TRANSFERS DURING THIS PROMO

1 Like

Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 3:47am On Oct 04, 2014
Philcool: It does work on laptop. I also asked him questions and this was one of it. You can use your modem the normal way and off you go but remember, browsing on your phone compresses your data being under a narrow bandwith while browsing with your laptop or desktop uses no compression of data but uses the normal and usual browsing pattern with a wider bandwidth that is why phone saves data so much but the way it had been on PC browsing before has not changed. I guess I have given an elaborate answer here. Respect! Mr Ebiskem. I adore your integrity.
THANK YOU SIR FOR THE RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: llll by drey22(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2014
the guy is the best,,, im ordering another this morning
Re: llll by ebiskem(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2014
[size=14pt]HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WE'VE MADE A VERY SLIGHT ADJUSTMENT TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE DELIVERY IN ORDER TO SERVE YOU WITHOUT HITCHES. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOYAL PATRONAGE. YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST THAT CAN EVER BE. GOD BLESS YOU!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: llll by dasanchez1(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2014
250mb received under 2 minutes. thanks man.

1 Like

Re: llll by OBILOLIGHT(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Just got mine. Wow my first trial of SME and quick too, less than 15 mins. Thanks man. Android browsing just got interesting.

1 Like

Re: llll by futurestar001: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebiskem:

THANK YOU FUTURESTAR. YES THE RECHARGE AMOUNT EQUALS THE AMOUNT FOR BANK TRANSFERS DURING THIS PROMO
I buy 250mb I am still hoping to buy 2gb today
Re: llll by MazadoGoodman: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Got my data in a jiffy; must have been within seconds...and this is neither the 1st nor the 2nd and can never be the last. Respect brother, keep it going!
Re: llll by gentlevin2: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebiskem:
[size=14pt]HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, WE'VE MADE A VERY SLIGHT ADJUSTMENT TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE DELIVERY IN ORDER TO SERVE YOU WITHOUT HITCHES. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOYAL PATRONAGE. YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST THAT CAN EVER BE. GOD BLESS YOU!!![/size]
. Dat good. But u dont seem to reply ur whatapp message early enough. And u dont receive calls. I wil suggest u try to reply early enough so as to keep ur customers. Apart from dat u are ok.
Re: llll by Neyoalao(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
gentlevin2:
. Dat good. But u dont seem to reply ur whatapp message early enough. And u dont receive calls. I wil suggest u try to reply early enough so as to keep ur customers. Apart from dat u are ok.
This the second time I needed mb and he disappointed won't just pick up his calls anylonger don't know why! And he used to be my best seller!
Re: llll by futurestar001: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Neyoalao:

This the second time I needed mb and he disappointed won't just pick up his calls anylonger don't know why! And he used to be my best seller!
defending him well from experience and my view, you know he must av many customers, so kindly accept that and pls try to call him some minutes later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Mini 4 Sale Hp/Acer 47,000/hp 630 500gb,4gb ram core i3 #78,000 / Mad Prices For Laptops With Warranty, Lowest Prices Anywhere 0815-473-7273 / Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.