Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Is The Difference Between Puff-puff And Bons? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Difference Between Puff-puff And Bons? (3244 Views)

Puff Puff Recipe / Recipe For Chin-chin And Puff-puff / Pls Help My Puff Puff Is Always Flat Not The Ball Like Shape It Is Meant To Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Puff-puff And Bons? by bongolistik(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Seriously I want to know the difference between puff-puff and bons. I usually call anything that is round and made from dough without egg inside 'bons'. And I also hear of puff-puff but I dont know their difference.

And please is Bons even an English word? If not, what is the right English words for what we call bons and puff-puff?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Puff-puff And Bons? by cynhamscakes(f): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
The rising agent used in buns is Baking powder while the rising agent used in making puff puff is yeast.

Buns is richer and thicker while puff is just there and its very light too.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Puff-puff And Bons? by tpia1: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Two Hundred And Fifty Naira. Money Well Spent(photo) / What Are Some Of Your Favorite Foods In Nigeria? / What Flows Best With Gari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.