Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Is The Difference Between An Altar And Chancel, Sermon And Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between An Altar And Chancel, Sermon And Preaching (620 Views)

The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG / Any Difference Between An Altar And A Stage? / Must You Respond To An Altar Call To Be Truly Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between An Altar And Chancel, Sermon And Preaching by JingoOAU(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Quite often time, I always mis-use these words in the process of communicating

Sometimes, I can say Altar and the next time I says Chancel. The one that bothers me most is Preaching and Sermon.....is there any difference in its manner of rendition or what?

I need some knowledgeable peeps to shed more light on it

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon Of Our Generation Bishop David Oyedepo / My Church Miracles Are Not Fake - TB Joshua Releases Statement / You Have No Idea What Will Happen The Next Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.