Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) (1066 Views)

Funny Ways To Get Your Name To The First Page Of Google / They Are Both 17! Can You Tell The Difference? / 'there Is A Difference Between The Billionaire Lady And The Billionaire's Wife'; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by crunchyg: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014
I have been a member of Nairaland for some years now and it surprises me to see when people mistake first page to front page. From my understanding, front page is the few selected topics you see when you open nairaland while First Page is the first page you see when you open a post. But some will comment on first page and say thank God I am on front page. Please if you have a contradicting statement to this one I stated please share, I might be wrong though.
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Gooci(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2014
crunchyg: I have been a member of Nairaland for some years now and it surprises me to see when people mistake first page to front page. From my understanding, front page is the few selected topics you see when you open nairaland while First Page is the first page you see when you open a post. But some will comment on first page and say thank God I am on front page. Please if you have a contradicting statement to this one I stated please share, I might be wrong though.
k
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Leetunechi: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Gooci: k

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Leetunechi: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2014
crunchyg: I have been a member of Nairaland for some years now and it surprises me to see when people mistake first page to front page. From my understanding, front page is the few selected topics you see when you open nairaland while First Page is the first page you see when you open a post. But some will comment on first page and say thank God I am on front page. Please if you have a contradicting statement to this one I stated please share, I might be wrong though.

KK
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Leetunechi: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
[s]
[/s]

KK
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2014

If they are in the first page of a front page topic, then they are on front page.

Otherwise embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

If they are in the first page of a front page topic, then they are on front page.

exactly

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by fairygeh(f): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kkk
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by ejifranks(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
booked

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by icebebe(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
K
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
h
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by crunchyg: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
What's all these space booking nonsense you all are doing here?
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by crunchyg: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
HugeCock: h
HugeCock: h
icebebe: K[/quote[quote author=ejifranks]booked
fairygeh: Kkk
Leetunechi:
KK

Puberty]
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Missmossy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol @ the 'Kkk' groupscheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by iceberylin(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kk
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by ginajet(f): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2014
ok
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by ginajet(f): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2014
iceberylin: Kk
got ya
Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by hatux: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Agree

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Front Page And First Page (FP) by Jeezbaby(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
K

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless / Was Giuliana Rancic Naked On The Grammys Red Carpet? / Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.