Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money (1308 Views)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by U4ure: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2014
It all started on Aug 15 2014 when I paid the sum of 11,000 into chrisvicmall account 0023239767 for an android phone I wanted to buy online, after my payment I also went straight to my user account which I open with chrisvicmall to inform them that they should credit my account online which they also did after 24hr. I place my order that same week with the link to the android phone seller. it took them one week for them to reply me, not just replying me I am the one whom have to remind them of the order I place, when I question them why the delay. All they could say is that they are not able to reach out to the seller for whatever reason I didn't know. After waiting tirelessly for another one week without any update from them I decide to place a withdrawal notice to them on date 2014-09-08 21 :28 :46 and this is what I get as respond. Your fund request has successfully been received the money you requested will be paid into your account within 1-5 days
. 1-5 days is now runing into three week plus now when I contacted them about my payment they said they are still checking. What are them checking I didn't know. I have run out of patience so I decided to bring it up to the house to hear what has been transpiring between me and chrisvicmall. I what to know is't a device mean to swindle me of my hard earn money or what? I just can't place my hand on it, whoever that know chrisvicmall should tell them to refund my money to me I didn't have money that I throw around for nothing. I wil not relent until they refund my money to me no matter how long it take's, I have given them enough time to do their checking while am doing the waiting.
You must refund my money to me.
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by honour6(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2014
They would refund you, just be patient, been doing business with CVM for long, they are not a scam. Btw why don't u give them a link to same andriod tab from another seller, just look at the mtk of the tab, type it on the search box and a list of different sellers of the tab suffixes, choose a seller with a recent transaction and good feedback to send to them.
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by U4ure: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mr honour I don't know weather you are their spoke person if you are kindly tell them to refund my money I am no longer interested in buying the tab again ok.
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by yemi2plus(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
U4ure: Mr honour I don't know weather you are their spoke person if you are kindly tell them to refund my money I am no longer interested in buying the tab again ok.

I once had same problem with them. However, what I did was to contact Victor privately on WhatsApp and the money was refunded within 24Hours.

This doesn't mean that CVM is a scam!
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by dayus444: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
yemi2plus:

I once had same problem with them. However, what I did was to contact Victor privately on WhatsApp and the money was refunded within 24Hours.

This doesn't mean that CVM is a scam!
Is there no way to contact them by phone? I hate it when business has to be strictly by email or opening support ticket and filling forms.
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by yemi2plus(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
dayus444: Is there no way to contact them by phone? I hate it when business has to be strictly by email or opening support ticket and filling forms.

Sure! There is a way to contact them by phone. I don't know if it's right sharing their contact with you, hence, I will not.

However, visit their website, their is a link to click to get their contact details. For issues like yours, you need to contact Victor and not Elena.

All the best!
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by udemzyudex(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin op dem no be scammer just that them slow pass snail... grin thats the problem they have,search for chrisvicmall on Nairaland and see complains.
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by chiefkpokp(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is why I always advice when using third party shipping. Always be patient. I have used Christvic before and slot of people can testify that they Cannot scam you. Secondly we all are matured, the ideal of coming here to publicly disgrace chrivicmall is a barbaric act. anyway I am not part of them, I spent 3years with before switching to Nk. D reason I left them was d exchange rate issue. Bros for real,unon try at all atlease sort issues with them on phone or whatzapp

1 Like

Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by mindtricks: 1:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Those guys are known for issues with speedy communications, though they still are not scammers. Just relax and dilligently demand for your refund. You should surely get it back. Cheers.
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by U4ure: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Call it barbaric or whatever that is your own business beside I have try all mean to resolve issue with them but they since adamant, before I decided to bring it to the public notice. How diligent do you want me to be? Do you want me to wait till one year after before they refund my money, since you are so bias in judgement why can't you also inform them to refund my money. Every responsible business man will understand what it mean to have a client and do everything possible to resolve his grievances. I don't know who is changing my topic whoever is changing me topic should return it to how it where.

2 Likes

Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Get in touch with them through phone,they are not scammer,i have done business with them several times,they might be slow,but they wont scam you.
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by Chrisvicmall: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
@U4ure,

Sorry that you haven't received your withdrawal. What is your Chrisvicmall username? We have no U4ure in our database. Please provide your username so that we can forward it to the person in charge. Hope to hear from you before 3p.m Nigeria time.

@Everyone,
Thanks for all your support. We do appreciate
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by yemi2plus(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
@Everyone,

You're welcome!
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by yemi2plus(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Chrisvicmall: @U4ure,

Sorry that you haven't received your withdrawal. What is your Chrisvicmall username? We have no U4ure in our database. Please provide your username so that we can forward it to the person in charge. Hope to hear from you before 3p.m Nigeria time.

@Everyone,
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by chiefkpokp(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
DEm born you well.

Chrisvicmall: @U4ure,

@Everyone,
Re: How Chrisvicmall Is Trying To Delay The Refund Of My Money by U4ure: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok my username is Potential

(1) (Reply)

Does OLX As For Verification Use ID Card, Phcn Bill And Must See You In Person? / Konvaj / Grain business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.