Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Don’t Go To Church Naked – Afrocandy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Go To Church Naked – Afrocandy (987 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today / Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Go To Church Naked – Afrocandy by oludashmi(f): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Afrocandy shares her outfit to church last Sunday. She choose to let you all know she doesn’t go to church naked.

To clarify some people’s thoughts on her faith status, Afrocandy choose to share these photos of herself on her way to church. She would also like you to know that she doesn’t go to church in the naked form that you all know about her.

Click here for more photos: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/i-dont-go-church-naked-afrocandy-photos/

Re: I Don’t Go To Church Naked – Afrocandy by ITbomb(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
As in, she dey go church?
Re: I Don’t Go To Church Naked – Afrocandy by vizkiz: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
i need to go "one on one" deliverance with this woman angry

(1) (Reply)

Terrific !!!!! Kim Kardashian Forgets Baby In A Paris Hotel / Michael Essien Contracts Ebola Virus / Photos: Nigerian Celebs Step Out In Style At AFRIFF Closing Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.