Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Conversations Between Akpors And Helen Paul His Lover | LWKMD For Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversations Between Akpors And Helen Paul His Lover | LWKMD For Here (1413 Views)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / Conversations Between A Teacher And His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversations Between Akpors And Helen Paul His Lover | LWKMD For Here by Finepaparazy(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2014
AKPOS: Sweetheart, I am GEJ

HELEN: You’re kidding? Our president is
GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)

AKPOS: I mean, I am GEJ - GOING ON AN
EMERGENCY JOURNEY!

HELEN: (smiling) Oh! You’re not
serious! What kind of a journey are you
going on?

AKPOS: OBJ.

HELEN: To meet Obasanjo?

AKPOS: No, it means ON A BUSINESS
JOURNEY.

HELEN: Oh!

AKPOS: Yes… IBB.

HELEN: Babangida?

AKPOS: I’LL BE BACK.

HELEN: (smiles). Very funny.

AKPOS: Till then APC.

HELEN: What does that mean?

AKPOS: I’ll ALWAYS PING AND CALL.

HELEN: Hmmm…

AKPOS: And while I’m away, PDP with
love.

HELEN: What?

AKPOS: PLEASE DON’T PLAY with our
love.

HELEN: (after a short pause) You know I
won’t BRF.

AKPOS: What has Lagos state governor
got to do with all this?

HELEN: (smiling) I’ll BE RIGHTEOUS and
FAITHFUL!

AKPOS: I trust you

HELEN: FOOL!

AKPOS: (screaming) Whaaat?!

HELEN: FOR OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE!

One word for them...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversations Between Akpors And Helen Paul His Lover | LWKMD For Here by Chibykson(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
lolz
best Couple

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Tired Of Staying In Lagos / When Your EX Husband Happens To Be Your Make Up Artist / OMG!!! Pls Guys What Gender Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.