Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide (2133 Views)

GET YOUR FLIGHT TICKET @ A BEST FARE / Get Your Flight Ticket And Get Connect( best fare gurrantee / I Need Recharge Cards At The Cheapest Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
At Teamclicks We Believe Buying an airline ticket should be easy. Who wants to spend hours on the net, searching a gazillion sites to find the best fares and comfiest flights? You've got places to go and people to see.

That's why we've made it our mission to radically simplify the way people shop for travel deals.

What We Do
At Teamclicks Air, Our airfare shopping engine does all the work for us, using a proprietary algorithm that scours the web for the lowest prices on the planet. Proprietoowha algo-what? That's just a fancy way of saying we use smart, complicated technology to get you an un-manipulated listing of all flight prices in the entire world thereby giving a very very very cheap fare in a timely manner bringing some joy to your trip planning. With time leftover to actually travel.

Want a flight from Nairaland to paris that has Wi-Fi and live TV? We'll find it. Need to fly out on one airline and back home on another? No problem. You think wakanow and other greedy travelling agency prices are cheap...Repeat that after trying us. Our innovative features like flight amenity listings, mix and match airline recommends arm you with "airfare intelligence" so you can make smart, confident travel decisions. Easy Peasy.

Who We Are

Teamclicks Air, a subsidiary of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED (RC.186398) offers travelers full price transparency across the market the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.

Teamclicks travel agency is not just a matter of lowest fare in the industry, it is reliability, it is bringing quality to life, Giving them a voice, a tune, a colour and an expression - transforming them into insights that open our eyes to new possibilities and paths of adventures.

In the end it is all about people. We have an enviable record in the service we render. The high calibre of our seasoned Consultants and our insistence on service excellence is a clear indication that we are dependable. Our clients will vouch for the fact that we are not the hit-and-run salesmen but Professional Consultants committed to the success of our clients.

We are convinced that our client's success is our success and hence, our insistence on first-class client service. You are free to inquire about our service quality from our clients such as: National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPMIS, a subsidiary of N.N.P.C.), Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC also a subsidiary of N.N.P.C, Kogi State Ministry of Education/Education Trust Fund, Excel College Ejigbo-Lagos, Tendertouch College Festac Town to mention just a few.

For enquiries please contact our Client Care.

Suite 6,(to God be the Glory Plaza)By con-oil ,
425/427 old abeokuta road,
car wash bus stop,
Abule Egba(Agege)
Lagos State
Tel: +2348051055627
BBM pin: 797CA77E
info@teamclicks.org
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
This is how it works:

1. Post or send to our email the details of what you want e.g Destination ,Departure date and Return Date . you may tell us your preferred airline (optional) .

2. We consult our airfare shopping engine to find you the very best travel deals.

3. We compare all airlines - including scheduled and budget carriers - so you always get the best deal. we provide you with

the details and also our recommendation.

4. We book for you always at the lowest price.

(Q) How can we guarantee the cheapest price?

(A) The price we quote is the price on the airline's site. we also provide you an option where you can lock the airline fare

while you consult with other agent or think about it.

NOTE: Unlike other greedy agencies, we will never ask you to pay more after giving you confirmation. however there are times when the prices we quote might have changed due to delay in you making payment or bank

confirmation, if this should happen. we will refund you 100% within 48hours (most times you will get your fund within the 2hours)
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
EXAMPLE
Lagos - New York, departure, Friday 22 October, 2014.
Return Tuesday 26th October.
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Good Morning People...Where would you like to Fly today?
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
hello...Keep the enquiries coming ... its all about the cheapest flight. smiley
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Good morning people
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
hello people
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hallo
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning people. ..keep the enquiries coming
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Good morning people....keep the calls and enquiries coming
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Good morning people...Happy Independence day. Remember its always about the cheapest and comfiest flight.
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
barka de sallah people...Keep the calls coming
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Good morning people... its always about the cheapest flight
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
hello people...remember its always about the cheapest and comfiest fare
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello people
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
good morning peeps...keep the calls and enquiry coming.
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
good morning people
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2014
hello
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
cheap cheap cheapest and comfiest fare
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
hello.....We can help you pay for you flight fares @ 380/$ Cheaper than Aboki
A Trial will Convince you.
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good night people.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Here is How it works.

1: SEND YOUR ITINERARY.
2: WE BOOK IT FOR YOU
3: YOU VERIFY ITS BOOKED
4: YOU MAKE PAYMENT
5: WE SEND YOUR TICKET
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
hello....book today
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2016
morning people...
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by demosoft: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Keep the calls and enquiries coming.
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by Blessedluvdfavd: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Thanks for the exceptional service rendered. The whole booking process wasn't hassle free mostly because I changed my mind at the last minute but you were there literally 24/7 working with me to resolve the issue I single handedly manufactured. Will definitely use this agency for any future booking. God bless!
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by demosoft: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Blessedluvdfavd:
Thanks for the exceptional service rendered. The whole booking process wasn't hassle free mostly because I changed my mind at the last minute but you were there literally 24/7 working with me to resolve the issue I single handedly manufactured. Will definitely use this agency for any future booking. God bless!
Thanks for the wonderful review..I look forward to working with you in the future...Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by LASYEM(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello I have a budget of ,300k..I need to be in new York BTW ,20 December to January ,20..I don't mind d air line ..send me a mail..sahidlateef@gmail.com
Re: Get The Cheapest Fare Now...To all destinations worldwide by TeamclicksAir: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Morning people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steel Pipes - 15inches, 8mm Thickness 40ft -- 150 Units Available. / Office Equipment:computer Tables, Chairs, White Board, Printer For Sale / Strong And Durable Hospital Beds For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.