Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Doctors And Scientists In The House, Solution To Breast Development. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Scientists In The House, Solution To Breast Development. (756 Views)

Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Scientists In The House, Solution To Breast Development. by Chipeculiar: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
People have various types of disabilities and this instance i want to share is a very rare case. I know of a close person that has one of her breast well developed but the other breast did not grow at all, it has a little breast tissue tho. How can this other breast develop bearing in mind that using drug will/might definitely affect the normal breast? is it possible for the normal breast not to produce milk for breastfeeding? what mechanical means can be applied to increase the breast tissue on the undeveloped breast? is artificial breast available to help balance the chest? this questions needs thorough,serious and sincere response with the sense of urgency pls. I will really appreciate your contributions to help the person in question. Thanks in advance.
Re: Doctors And Scientists In The House, Solution To Breast Development. by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
One breast is usually slightly bigger than the other in every female.However,it is significantly different in some.
The main solution to it is surgery(implant).If you don't take the option of surgery,you can make use of padded bras to balance out your breasts.
Usually,the size of the breast won't stop milk production so you can still breastfeed.
The most important thing............your self-esteem.Be confident with your body and be around a man who will take you just the way you are.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors And Scientists In The House, Solution To Breast Development. by Jennydoris(f): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Well said.
Re: Doctors And Scientists In The House, Solution To Breast Development. by Chipeculiar: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2014
thorpido: One breast is usually slightly bigger than the other in every female.However,it is significantly different in some.
The main solution to it is surgery(implant).If you don't take the option of surgery,you can make use of padded bras to balance out your breasts.
Usually,the size of the breast won't stop milk production so you can still breastfeed.
The most important thing............your self-esteem.Be confident with your body and be around a man who will take you just the way you are.

Waow,i lyk that, tnx for your contribution, i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Strange Throbbing/twitching In Mid/lower Back / 2 Miscarriages And Now Pursuing IVF / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.