Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Amazing Art - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Art (1450 Views)

Amazing Artwork For Nigeria's Independence Day / UNBELIEVABLE MICROSOFT PAINT DRAWING & AWESOME LOGO DESIGNS / Nairalander Makes Yung6ix Kpansh artwork Competition Top 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Art by Emart(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2014

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Art by Dolemite(f): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
You are a gifted artist, nice work.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Art by Emart(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dolemite: You are a gifted artist, nice work.
Yep... Thanks
Re: Amazing Art by ghostofsparta(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2014
The mods won't place this kind of spectacular art work done with mspaint on frontpage for the world to see we've got talents here in the jungle.

@Artist
You need to see the sort of things I do with the way I manipulate CorelDraw without having a tablet/stylus, just the mouse/touchpad.
Re: Amazing Art by Emart(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
ghostofsparta: The mods won't place this kind of spectacular art work done with mspaint on frontpage for the world to see we've got talents here in the jungle.

@Artist
You need to see the sort of things I do with the way I manipulate CorelDraw without a tabled/stylus, just the mouse/touchpad.
Wow. Upload lets see.
Actually, I used laptop (Touchpad), not desktop (Mouse click). I find it difficult to draw with a Mouse
Re: Amazing Art by VivaLaFrans: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oh my goodness. You are gifted... May God bless the works of your hands man, keep it up.
Re: Amazing Art by VivaLaFrans: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Emart: Wow. Upload lets see.
Actially, I used laptop (Soft touch), not desktop (Mouse click). I find it difficult to draw with a Mouse

(1) (Reply)

Hardcopy Materials On Graphics Design, I Don't Mind Paying For It / Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? / Please Who Knows How To Do This?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.