Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 (97444 Views)

Innjoo Fire 5inch Kitkat Phone - 2gb, 16gb, 5mp - #17,700 / Innjoo F2 10.1-inch 2 SIM Tablet (3g,wifi,1gb,8gb)- #19,999 only / Innjoo I1s (5inch,Quadcore, KitKat,1gb,8gb,5mp) CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
DNDROID:

Hee.. Hee... Tecno screen... Hmmm...
Water washed colors... 246k is the main problem...

Where did you read about the Note.. My guys haven't so much as hinted mW about it seff...

So I will say, one month will definitely pass before that one will show.. And white will take some time again before it will show up...

T1 white is still unavailable o...

I read about the Note on the original Innjoo i1s thread, and it was posted by @Maxjax. Here's the link. www.innjoo.com/Product/Note_feature#fea1
No mind those Tecno guys, dem be baggers. Water washed colors and screens that look and feel like louvers pane glass. lol. Dem cameras na hype, dem name na rubbish. SMH.
I gats wait for that t1 white ooo. 7" tablets are cuter in white than old, boring black, even in the pouch. And, I'd love to flaunt it without the pouch sometimes grin. Make I chill small, make d money still dey do press-up inside my account cheesy grin. I'm definitely buying this Note when it comes out too.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
DNDROID:

This INNJOO NOTE...
Will smartup all Nigerians...
And kill even iPhone!

What see specs!
5.5 inch half HD screen IPS like innjoo i2 that am using now! wink
3000mAh
13mp back 5mp front
AND LISTEN only 8.9mm thickness!

iPhone 6 plus ..beware o!...

THIS IS A PHONE NOT A TABLET OR PHABLET O
See more specs here:
http://www.innjoo.com/Product/Note_tech

yeah, u garrit. I was just contemplating getting the Elephone G5, but when I read that Innjoo will soon be coming out with Note, omo, I press 'Pause'. They have very similar specs, but this battery right here is the selling point. Same battery on the T1, and I'm sure that Note will come with a replaceable battery, na to just get 2 batteries for it straight, when it comes out. One thing I like about this Innjoo brand is that they listen, and then they improve things. Even Almighty Nokia and Samsung don't. Apple is just one proud company. lol.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
seyithug:

yeah, u garrit. I was just contemplating getting the Elephone G5, but when I read that Innjoo will soon be coming out with Note, omo, I press 'Pause'. They have very similar specs, but this battery right here is the selling point. Same battery on the T1, and I'm sure that Note will come with a replaceable battery, na to just get 2 batteries for it straight, when it comes out. One thing I like about this Innjoo brand is that they listen, and then they improve things. Even Almighty Nokia and Samsung don't. Apple is just one proud company. lol.

Mr man elephone g5 is the same specs with the note.

Overview:
- 5.5-inch screen, 1280x720 pixels display resolution.
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, excellent energy efficiency.
- 13MP rear camera with flashlight and auto focus.
- 3020mAh LiPo battery.
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, with Google Play store.

- See more at: http://www.giztop.com/phones/elephone-g5.html#sthash.36Drf5xF.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Mr man elephone g5 is the same specs with the note.

Overview:
- 5.5-inch screen, 1280x720 pixels display resolution.
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, excellent energy efficiency.
- 13MP rear camera with flashlight and auto focus.
- 3020mAh LiPo battery.
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS, with Google Play store.

- See more at: http://www.giztop.com/phones/elephone-g5.html#sthash.36Drf5xF.dpuf
Yes @Emmachile, but the major difference is the battery. The battery information on giztop is wrong. On the Elephone website, the battery is 2550mah, not 3020mah. As a plus though, the Elephone has gestures support and USB OTG. Let's wait and see if the Note has OTG, I doubt gesture support sha, as it's not on any Innjoo product so far produced. However, Innjoo is a better product, because the company 'listens', and they make Innjoos cheap.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
seyithug:

U press pause abi...! Lol!

" they listen, and then improve things"
Yes o.. Imagine that 3gb internal memory they provided for the i1s owners....
Then the free ear piece they started adding to the i1s now...

Then again theyare improving on battery ... 3000mAh on a half HD screen will definitely rock!

By-the-way...NOKIA does not exist anymore o...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
[b][/b]
DNDROID:

U press pause abi...! Lol!

" they listen, and then improve things"
Yes o.. Imagine that 3gb internal memory they provided for the i1s owners....
Then the free ear piece they started adding to the i1s now

...infact, if not for tje T1 I want to get, I'd have ordered the Innjoo i1s some days ago, due to the app memory improvements and factory kitkat upgrades.

Then again they are improving on battery ... 3000mAh on a half HD screen will definitely rock!
---this is the koko and awesome part of the Note deal.

By-the-way...NOKIA does not exist anymore o...
-hehehehehehehehe grin cheesy
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by davodyguy: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
DNDROID:

Hee! Hee!
When opened a thread to advice people about the reason why iPhone and sweet Innjoo keep the size of their phone batteries down, no body listened...

Well boss, the bigger the battery, the longer it takes to full.!
If 1900mAh takes average 2-3hours to fill up;
Well what do you think is the fill time for 3000mAh?

4-6 hours!!

And some body said innjoo should build their phones
With like 4200mAh.... How long will you wait for that to fill?
grin
Try to understand my plight guy. I was the first to read this thread and made an order

The phone seems ok and better than other china tablets in the 30k range. Howe ever, the battery of the one I got isnt doing well. Read my post again. Whilst im charging and browsing, the battery discharges instead of going up or remaining static. Also as I type now, the phone is dead and im charging it now. The battery didnt last more than 3 hours on standby mode after 80%

I'm not impressed at all
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by davodyguy: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
midworld:

I think there is a problem with the one you got. we don't deal on innjoo product but I know of people that owns one. charging with the supplied charger and USB cord takes a very short time to charge time to charge. I must say. the performance of the tablet is quite impressive. the battery life is just OK. at least better than most higher priced tabs
performance wise, no complaints at all but battery is zero. Its dead as iI type now and I'm charging it. From 80%, it died after 3hrs on standby mode
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
davodyguy:
performance wise, no complaints at all but battery is zero. Its dead as iI type now and I'm charging it. From 80%, it died after 3hrs on standby mode

Bros, call Jumia, to complain and have it picked up. Since you just bought it, it's returnable oo.
I'm still waiting for white. I hope I won't experience this kind of issue sha.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by davodyguy: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, call Jumia, to complain and have it picked up. Since you just bought it, it's returnable oo.
I'm still waiting for white. I hope I won't experience this kind of issue sha.
okok thanks
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by davodyguy: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
The battery went completely dead so when I got home around 5pm I connected the power cable to it. Whilst the phone was off, it showed 100% from zero after 4:30mins.

Now that I switched on NL, itha dropped from 100% to 95% in less than 2 mins. Even though I'm still charging it, the power still dropping
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
davodyguy:
The battery went completely dead so when I got home around 5pm I connected the power cable to it. Whilst the phone was off, it showed 100% from zero after 4:30mins.

Now that I switched on NL, itha dropped from 100% to 95% in less than 2 mins. Even though I'm still charging it, the power still dropping

Return it, bros. It's faulty from the factory be that.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by davodyguy: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
seyithug:

Return it, bros. It's faulty from the factory be that.
How will I go about it? Where there office?
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
davodyguy:

Call their customer care. Also, I believe the OP on this thread should be able to help you out.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Checking through Jumia now, it's like they're out of the T1 Them don sell am finish? Hope they'll have white when they restock. No forget me ooo @DNDROID.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 3:16am On Oct 10, 2014
seyithug:
Checking through Jumia now, it's like they're out of the T1 Them don sell am finish? Hope they'll have white when they restock. No forget me ooo @DNDROID.
That's very true... Stock one finished yesterday evening..
Restocking will most likely bring the White...
Not forgetting at all.. I already have a standing order for you in place...tnx

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 3:20am On Oct 10, 2014
DNDROID:

That's very true... Stock one finished yesterday evening..
Restocking will most likely bring the White...
Not forgetting at all.. I already have a standing order for you in place...tnx

Good. Thanks, man.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 3:35am On Oct 10, 2014
seyithug:

Call their customer care. Also, I believe the OP on this thread should be able to help you out.
davodyguy:
That's true.. Haven't another such case...
Here is the procedure:
Check your packaging dlfor the receipt and return form..
Read the return procedure and fill the form..
Call customer care 07006000000 and tell them the situation
Ask them to schedule a retrieval...
The next day call again and ask to confirm that retrieval has been scheduled...
If the answer is yes..
Then relax ...the delivery people will come and pick it up (even if the 14 days passes)...
But please remember... You should call and confirm retrieval again 2days before the 14days expires...
NOTE
There is no shipping fee for returning your device.
The return and examination process takes about 14days..
Once the defect is confirmed, you will get a voucher for the exact amount you paid for the phone.(the amount on the receipt)

You can the order another one with that voucher...

PLEASE TRY TO CONFIRM THAT THE DEFECT IS CERTAIN BEFORE YOU START RETURN PROCESS..

How have you tested it so far?
did you use another charger /cable on it?
Try factory resetting the phone; it might be a simple software thing...

Call me please...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 3:41am On Oct 10, 2014
seyithug:

Good. Thanks, man.
you are much welcome... Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by davodyguy: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2014
DNDROID:

That's true.. Haven't another such case...
Here is the procedure:
Check your packaging dlfor the receipt and return form..
Read the return procedure and fill the form..
Call customer care 07006000000 and tell them the situation
Ask them to schedule a retrieval...
The next day call again and ask to confirm that retrieval has been scheduled...
If the answer is yes..
Then relax ...the delivery people will come and pick it up (even if the 14 days passes)...
But please remember... You should call and confirm retrieval again 2days before the 14days expires...
NOTE
There is no shipping fee for returning your device.
The return and examination process takes about 14days..
Once the defect is confirmed, you will get a voucher for the exact amount you paid for the phone.(the amount on the receipt)

You can the order another one with that voucher...

PLEASE TRY TO CONFIRM THAT THE DEFECT IS CERTAIN BEFORE YOU START RETURN PROCESS..

How have you tested it so far?
did you use another charger /cable on it?
Try factory resetting the phone; it might be a simple software thing...

Call me please...thanks
to be on the safe side, I will test further over the weekend. I received on Tuesday 7th Octerber 2014, Let me see what will happen between now and sunday midnight

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2014
davodyguy:
to be on the safe side, I will test further over the weekend. I received on Tuesday 7th Octerber 2014, Let me see what will happen between now and sunday midnight

Thanks
Alright... Thanks man..!
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by thinko: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Am not happy with this thread. Wat am expecting is not happening or is there another thread for innjoo t1?

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by badolee10(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
thinko:
Am not happy with this thread. Wat am expecting is not happening or is there another thread for innjoo t1?

Hmmmm... So Wat Did You Expect?
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Jpjp: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2014
please people that Have get this tablet should help us review the battery honestly, I need this tablet if d battery is OK and if not let me know in time so that I will go for my cubetalk 9x. thanks at all in advance.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jpjp:
please people that Have get this tablet should help us review the battery honestly, I need this tablet if d battery is OK and if not let me know in time so that I will go for my cubetalk 9x. thanks at all in advance.

Bros, Cubetalk 9x is 40k+, and u want to compare it with this one? I bow for you o. Cubetalk 9x is wayyy superior, my aunt uses it, but we're talking portability, Innjoo c'care, and decent specs for a 14k quadcore device. Don't waste ur money. Cubetalk 9x has a 10,000mah battery that takes forever to charge, notless than 10hours from 5%, and u can't use it while charging. Eventhoughithas greatspecs, 9.7" retina display like ipad air, 32gb/2gb, Kitkat, 8mp back and 2mp front camera, et al, you shouldn't compare it with thiis T1, which is great value for money. I have d money to order for d Cubetalk9x myself, especially having experienced my aunt's own, but I prefer this 7inch tab I can put in my pocket and not feel like I'm carrying d world or attracting unnecessary attention. My opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by thinko: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
badolee10:

Hmmmm... So Wat Did You Expect?
I expect to see screen shots of d innjoo t1.
Anyway am back frm my journey, so I want to start reviewing my t1 which arrived dis Tuesday.
out of box screen shots coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Pimples(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patiently waiting
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by thinko: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Out if box photos...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by thinko: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
More photos

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by thinko: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
It came with only charger, dats all for now.
I wan go break my fast.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Jpjp: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
@ seyi, am not comparing it, I am only talking about it's battery, please my oga @ d top review d battery for us please, and let me run and order for my own, thanks @ all.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Jpjp: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
@ Thinko please and please tell me about d battery and anybody in d house with this machine. thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours / Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.