Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Between Man And Woman, Who Enjoys Most In Life - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Between Man And Woman, Who Enjoys Most In Life (560 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Rules Out Gay Marriage In UK: “marriage Is For Man And Woman” / Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body / Is It Common For An Igbo Man To Marry A Woman Who Is Not Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Man And Woman, Who Enjoys Most In Life by emmanbol: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
From toasting a woman, to uploading what makes woman pregnant to woman organs, to threatening a woman to live the house, to cheating on a woman, to many other things men do to woman.... What about the enjoyment women go through. Like, forming to get stuffs from men, making men run mad for women, to always get help from almost every man because of their gender to many stuffs women enjoy in this life. Nairaland, abeg who you think sey they enjoy pass for this world. Na man or na woman?
For me sha o, na men dey enjoy pass because many things women can claim they enjoy is dependent on another man. The source is always the Oga at the top. Wetin Nairaland people think sef.
I don talk my own o.
Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Enjoys Most In Life by emmanbol: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
FP things Noni.
Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Enjoys Most In Life by emmanbol: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
All of una wey dey enter here dey commot, without writing anything, dere is god u oooo. Make dis tin interesting now. what ya think?

(1) (Reply)

My First Appointment For Dentist Office / A Must Read!! Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women – Research / Us Pressurizing Nigeria On Anti Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.