Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Be A Young Entrepreneur And Cater For Yourself During NYSC - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Be A Young Entrepreneur And Cater For Yourself During NYSC (532 Views)

Bridesmaid Butt Cheek Exposure: The Latest Wedding Trend(photos) HIT OR MISS / Open Field Wedding Reception....hit Or Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Young Entrepreneur And Cater For Yourself During NYSC by missfbng(f): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
As recent graduates, we can relate with the cost of managing ourselves while serving. Truly, the costs are probably daunting. The cost of just a year in a foreign land can go as high as you can imagine and the #19,800 allawee cannot do much. The whole year can be expensive, but it’s still an opportunity for you to gain practical business skills that will hopefully give you a basis for entrepreneurship that will stay throughout your many careers and help you find opportunities that will enable you explore your passions as well as accumulate wealth. Moreover such people are the major people creating jobs today in the world.

There are many things you can try out as youth corper while serving to help manage the cost and keep you comfortable.
But first, there are some tips I want you to have in mind and some things you can do as a corper that will not interfere with your service. You can engage in them and live comfortably in helping ease the burden of your sponsor. Full details HERE https://www.nysctales.com.ng/2018/05/how-to-be-young-entrepreneur-and-cater-for-yourself-during-nysc.html

(1) (Reply)

Bday Wishes / What Can I Do To Have My Wedding With Ease / Get Fit For Christmas. Lose 8kg In 3 Weeks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.