Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Conversation Between A Student And Her Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation Between A Student And Her Teacher (1059 Views)

Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher / A Funny Letter Conversation Between A Student And His Principal / A Law Student And A Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Student And Her Teacher by jokeloaded(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Student: Aunty, can my mum get pregnant?
Teacher: How old is your mum?
Student: She is 42 years old.
Teacher: Yes, she can!
Student: Can my sister get pregnant?
Teacher: How old is your sister?
Student: She is 19 years old.
Teacher: Yes, she can!
Student: Can i get pregnant?
Teacher: You are just 5years old, so you can't get pregnant.
The boy (Akpos) behind her, that is her classmate poked her and said, I told you, we have nothing to worry about!!! On hearing this, the teacher fainted.
Any idea on what Akpos meant?
For updates on funny jokes, like us via facebook.com/jokeloaded or follow us via twitter.com/jokeloaded !!!
Re: Conversation Between A Student And Her Teacher by tboyzy(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2014
shocked akpors should be suspended...
Y did the teacher faint sef...is she not of dis century grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Expandables / How 2015 Is The Same With 1992 / Lol. What's Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.