Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Difference Between "Problems Facing Nigeria And Problems Of Nigeria" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Difference Between "Problems Facing Nigeria And Problems Of Nigeria" (545 Views)

What Are The Chanllenges Facing Nigerian Authors / Up Coming Authors And The Sol / Get Your Projects, Assignments And Problems Done / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between "Problems Facing Nigeria And Problems Of Nigeria" by Swiftlee(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Hello Good people of Nairageria, please I am in one small confusion right now. What is the differences that exist between those two phrases. Linguists and other learnered people should help me out. Thanks. Mod help me take am to where I fit get sharp response abeg.. grin
Re: Difference Between "Problems Facing Nigeria And Problems Of Nigeria" by Infomizer(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2014
I think they're the same. I've looked at it from different angles and all I can summarize with is that:
The problems facing Nigeria are Nigeria's problems

1 Like

Re: Difference Between "Problems Facing Nigeria And Problems Of Nigeria" by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
They still mean the same.. Just like ACTIVE and PASSIVE.. E.g, I killed the dog (Active) The dog was killed by me (passive).. OP, do you get me ?
Re: Difference Between "Problems Facing Nigeria And Problems Of Nigeria" by Swiftlee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice comments, thanks. Do you guys think one can see it from intrinsic and extrinsic views, in terms of the problems?

(1) (Reply)

Troubled Full Series. Read, Enjoy And Share / On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 / A Panegyric For An English Scholar, Williams Alfred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.