Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 (1112 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S5 London Used / Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 / Coming Soon!!! Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls am having lil issues with my mum's S5(SM-G900H),d fone was sent from the uk last week..not in pack but new..but the issue am having with it is the picture quality of the camera,its very poor,dunno if deres sometin am not doing right and also d battery drains up easily..its running OS 4.44. It looks ordinary to me...don't seem to see anytin special abt it..maybe am wrong..
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by jokinexcel(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its the clone version of galaxy s5, not the original. Sorry abt dat
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
jokinexcel:
Its the clone version of galaxy s5, not the original. Sorry abt dat

Wow? Does it mean d person dat was sent to give my mum d fone swap it wit a clone or do they also have clone phones in uk?cos for a sec I tot as much but,since her previous S3 was also sent to her frm same source..just felt dis S5 sudnt be dat ordinarily...cudnt even understand,I check gsm arena all features tallies wit the original,finger print,heart rate and any other feature..d only cause of my concern was d camera,comparing it wit S3 quality I was like shey na java nokia camera be dis? Tanx for ur response God bless!!
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hahahah shit. You go hardly find clone for iPhone. It makes it unique.
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by nani667: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
dejive:

Wow? Does it mean d person dat was sent to give my mum d fone swap it wit a clone or do they also have clone phones in uk?cos for a sec I tot as much but,since her previous S3 was also sent to her frm same source..just felt dis S5 sudnt be dat ordinarily...cudnt even understand,I check gsm arena all features tallies wit the original,finger print,heart rate and any other feature..d only cause of my concern was d camera,comparing it wit S3 quality I was like shey na java nokia camera be dis? Tanx for ur response God bless!!

Upload screenshots of the device's 'storage settings' and 'about device'...

We can confirm if it's a clone or not
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by sseunth(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
when i bought my s4...d camera was poor...i had to do the settings tho
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by stanhanks: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2014
dejive:
Pls am having lil issues with my mum's S5(SM-G900H),d fone was sent from the uk last week..not in pack but new..but the issue am having with it is the picture quality of the camera,its very poor,dunno if deres sometin am not doing right and also d battery drains up easily..its running OS 4.44. It looks ordinary to me...don't seem to see anytin special abt it..maybe am wrong..

Honestly, I just got my own S5 last week and I thought the same thing about the camera at first. With continuous use things would get better as you'll begin to understand what settings to use at what point in time. I don't think is a clone although I can't be sure till I go through phone software. But if it has air gestures and if the fingerprint scanner works, chances are your mum has the original s5
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by emmansy(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2014
I also av d same issue with my S5, poor camera, then d fingerprint scanner work buts its weird and funny how many fingers can unlock it, I started doubting d originality n I googled n YouTube to make my research and I doubt of it is a cloned one because all d specs (even with d help of CPU-Z) re complete.. One thing is that it was made in Korea.. So I am confuse mate I should reload its rom or root it . I dunno.
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Later discovered d fone is cloned..after much research..d fone built is cheap..menu button and screen aint quality at all..even the heartbeat app is more reason to show it isn't genuine..witout laying ur hands on d scanner it generates a result...chinko ppl no go kill person..anybody buying high end fones now needs to be watchful..
Re: Help Needed Regarding Samsung Galaxy S5 by stanhanks: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
dejive:
Later discovered d fone is cloned..after much research..d fone built is cheap..menu button and screen aint quality at all..even the heartbeat app is more reason to show it isn't genuine..witout laying ur hands on d scanner it generates a result...chinko ppl no go kill person..anybody buying high end fones now needs to be watchful..

Sorry bro. I can't even imagine your frustration right now. Bout to sell my S5 sha. Going back to BlackBerry.

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Amazon Fire 32GB/64GB Phone!!! Price now Slashed to $199.9 till fri / Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad / Price Of Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.