Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger (1772 Views)

Van Gaal And The Rest Of The World Reacts To Luke Shaw's Injury / Old Pictures Of Jose Mourinho, Asene Wenger, Ancelotti, Van Gaal And Pellegrini / Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by Fkforyou(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hey guys I saw this on facebook and I think its funny. grin. #‎Van_Gaal‬ - hello Wenger
#‎Wenger‬ - Gud day mr Van Gaal
#Van_Gaal - did u watch d match?
#Wenger - which match?
#Van_Gaal - Chelsea champions league
#Wenger - yeah" they won 6-0 witout D-Costa
#Van_Gaal - Can a team skip a match in EPL?
#Wenger - Nooo, why do u want 2 skip a match?
#Van_Gaal - I am not prepared 4 them now
#Wenger - Very Simple" while D match is going on, just push #‎Morinho‬ in d chest, & d match will end in 2-0
#Van_Gaal - I also heard dat Diego costa is playing against us on sunday!
#Wenger - Jesus" then Protest, Costa is overAge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by jejemanito: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
*yawns*

Lame
Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by PNomsule: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lolz...but in any case, chelsea wouldn't find it funny at d end of proceedings tomorrow especially becos they are coming into d match with an unbeaten record and that's over-bloating their big headed ego whereas United has next to nothing to lose. #they've lost at home already to lowly Swansea.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by jude33084(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Funny one boi!

But speaking as a Chelsea fan I don't think that the match will end well for us. undecided

ManU might just do something fooool*sh angry

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by jude33084(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
jejemanito:
*yawns*

Lame

Why won't it sound lame to you? .....ManU fan grin
Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by jejemanito: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
jude33084:

Why won't it sound lame to you? .....ManU fan grin
Man u fan or not. That joke sound lame. Deal with it
Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by incredibleone: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
PNomsule:
Lolz...but in any case, chelsea wouldn't find it funny at d end of proceedings tomorrow especially becos they are coming into d match with an unbeaten record and that's over-bloating their big headed ego whereas United has next to nothing to lose. #they've lost at home already to lowly Swansea.
next to nothin?? Is this a joke?
Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by Fkforyou(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
jude33084:
Funny one boi!

But speaking as a Chelsea fan I don't think that the match will end well for us. undecided

ManU might just do something fooool*sh angry
. ON the contrary I feel chelsea will be coming with full force because to be honest chelsea this season is highly motivated....even fabregas is back in form unlike the way he was in barca.
Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by PNomsule: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
incredibleone:
next to nothin?? Is this a joke?

What's the worse that can happen to united?
A loss
Have they lost this season?
Yes
On this ground?
Yes?
By a team lesser than Chelsea?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Is this a joke?!
Think son.
Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by incredibleone: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
PNomsule:

What's the worse that can happen to united?
A loss
Have they lost this season?
Yes
On this ground?
Yes?
By a team lesser than Chelsea?
Your guess is as good as mine.
Is this a joke?!
Think son.
smh at ur football sense,my explanation wnt help
Re: Conversation Between Van Gaal And Arsene Wenger by PNomsule: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2014
incredibleone:
smh at ur football sense,my explanation wnt help
is that a feeling of trepidation?
glad u know it won't son and don't stop shaking ur head till it drops.

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Punt.... Best Of Singles / Argentina Fan Worship Messi / FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.