Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

[deleted] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [deleted] (927 Views)

See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo] / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo / Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[deleted] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
[deleted]
Re: [deleted] by Oyimzy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
RIP Senzo
Re: [deleted] by Etetejake(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
rip to u
Re: [deleted] by Smooyis(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
RIP
Re: [deleted] by Chigold101(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: [deleted] by Chigold101(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
TheNaijan:
South Africa and Orlando Pirates goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa was fatally shot on Sunday after he tried to protect his girlfriend from intruders...and according to the South African Police Service, he died on the way to the hospital.
Africa(no, blacks) and gun violence(armed robbery)...smh
It's sad--he was a talent...He saved so well against Nigeria... I wonder whether South Africa would be able to find an accurate replacement for their upcoming AFCON 2015 qualification matches...RIP Senzo...RIP

this is the kind of news of that always come from SA. The other one shot his girl friend now this one was shot cos of his girl friend. SA is home of ra.pe and violent crime... Its a pity sha
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
[deleted]
Re: [deleted] by Chigold101(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
TheNaijan:
I was surprised-the crime rate in South Africa is higher than that in Nigeria...
Nigeria has her own issues but it is always blown out of propotion because Nigeria is the only country in the world where everybody both allien and citizen have equal right and freedom to speak without being molested or witch hunted by anyone.

1 Like

Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
[deleted]
Re: [deleted] by Chigold101(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
TheNaijan:
Quite through, but witch hunting and molestation still exist... For example: imagine would happen in Nigeria to a person that publicly says:''to be gay is a blessing from God". Or remember the backlash when Goodluck Jonathan said he wants to institute the population birth control in Nigeria...as if it was not a good thing considering the futuristic benefits...and more.
lolzzz. u got me wrong there. what I mean by witch hunt is that nobody treats u bad because u r an alien. Nigerians will even treat u better if they know u r a foreigner. this is what I mean
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 28, 2014
[deleted]

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Steward In Football Not Watching The Match? / Ronaldo Does Not Look Concerned About Bale"s Injury / (picture)cortana Predicts Chelsea To Beat Arsenal, See More Predictions Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.