Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Help Me Make A Choice Between These Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Make A Choice Between These Phones (739 Views)

Which Of These Phones Was Your First?(pic) / These Phones Are Tecno's Nightmare. / Guys Help Me Make Choice Between Dis Two Powerful Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Choice Between These Phones by oluamid(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks for opening this thread.

Okay, so I'm a very very late entrant into the Andriod thingy embarassedgrin and I need the help of the gurus and old timers in making a choice. I did a little research and I came up with the following phones and prices.

Injoo i1s ------- Goes for 13,999 on Jumia

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini ------------------ I'm not really sure of the price but I saw a seller putting it up for 15,000 on Kaymu

Tecno F7 (A) ------------------------- I have a friend who wants to sell one for 17,000 but I'm sure I can convince him to sell for 15,000

Gioonee P4 ------------------------ Saw one on Kaymu going for 14,800

Now I'm sure you are wondering why I chose the Phones above. Well, one of the reasons I'm going the android way is because I know I'll be playing a lot of games on it. Also my budget is not that big, I'm only willing to spend 15,000 max since I already have a blackberry that is still serving me well. I like phones with a big display not necessarily a tablet so I'll prefer a "4.5" or "5" inch screen and a good RAM because of the games. I also would like a phone that has a good battery life and one that is not likely to break down (need repairs) anytime soon.

I don't mind if its not new as long as it is in a good condition.

So what do you think, which one should I go for? Or do you have another suggestion for me? Please don't hesitate as I'll take all your advice into consideration> Like I said, I'm an android newbie.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Help Me Make A Choice Between These Phones by FrankyP(f): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
If the p4 is new, go for it.

(1) (Reply)

SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device / The Phone With Most Customized User Interface Of Android, Award By Gonaij / Be Fast, Get Free ₦6000 Airtime Now From MTN #withinnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.