Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos (20925 Views)

I Need A Good Sewing Machine / I Need A Good Sewing Machine / Brand New Industrial Sewing Machine & Waiver For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2014
HOW DO I GET A GOOD SEWING MACHINE IN LAGOS AND ITS PRICE RANGE?
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Moradeeke:
HOW DO I GET A GOOD SEWING MACHINE IN LAGOS AND ITS PRICE RANGE?
So no one on dis forum knows the price and where to get sewing machine in lagos. E kontinu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by tapingil(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
U were not precise as to wat u wanted.... U shud ask for the type of machine u wanted.. The black Head, or the industrial (white,automatic)... And/or state ur environs.. So people wud tell u where is closest to you..

Well, the black head shud not cost more than 19-20k, while the industrial shud not b more than 42k(38-42) or there about..
U can get the machines cheaper depending on ur pricing power.

There is agege motor road.. Somewhere afta Oshodi.. Or u cud go to lagos island (tom Jones) to get
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
tapingil:
U were not precise as to wat u wanted.... U shud ask for the type of machine u wanted.. The black Head, or the industrial (white,automatic)... And/or state ur environs.. So people wud tell u where is closest to you..

Well, the black head shud not cost more than 19-20k, while the industrial shud not b more than 42k(38-42) or there about..
U can get the machines cheaper depending on ur pricing power.

There is agege motor road.. Somewhere afta Oshodi.. Or u cud go to lagos island (tom Jones) to get

Thanks very much,I live very close to Yaba. not sure abt d one i want, am still an apprentice.

How is d white head different from d black head? pls i need ur responses asap, cos am planning to get one.
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by tapingil(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2014
If u are still learning, u can get a black head..cos the white industrial is really fast and wud b really difficult for a learner to control..bt u can get any1 u want.. Its abt choices
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by tapingil(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2014
If u are still learning, u can get a black head..cos the white industrial is really fast and wud b really difficult for a learner to control..bt u can get any1 u want.. Its abt choice

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2014
tapingil:
If u are still learning, u can get a black head..cos the white industrial is really fast and wud b really difficult for a learner to control..bt u can get any1 u want.. Its abt choice

Thanks for d enlightenment.
I think i will go for d black head for now.
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks to u Tapingl

Av gotten d black head sewing machine this tuesday, and it works perfectly.
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
tapingil:

Yes, its abt choice.
i chose d black head and am loving it.

Thanks to u........ #MILLIONHUGS

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
@ poster, please where did you get yours and at how much?
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2014
tochimas:
tochimas:
tochimas:
I got it at agarawu-tom jones, idumota.all i spent on d machine was 18k including installation-servicing charge and transportation fare, the machine actual price is 16k.
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Moradeeke:
[color=#000099][/color]
I got it at agarawu-tom jones, idumota.all i spent on d machine was 18k including installation-servicing charge and transportation fare, the machine actual price is 16k.
Thanks
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by nemelu123(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
planning to get mine first week of next year
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Moradeeke:
[color=#000099][/color]

Plz is it with the leg?
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
liliamaka2003:

Plz is it with the leg?
Yes, with the leg.
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Galaxypoduction: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Moradeeke:
[color=#000099][/color]
Any clue about industrial machine price?
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by tbaby4u(f): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Moradeeke:

Yes, with the leg.

Tokunbo or new
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
tbaby4u:

Tokunbo or new

New, bought it in November , 2014.
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by tbaby4u(f): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Moradeeke:

New, bought it in November , 2014.

What make precisely. And has it given you any problems since 2014 till date? Sorry im asking too many questions, I'm researching to know which to go for.
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Moradeeke(f): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2016
tbaby4u:

What make precisely. And has it given you any problems since 2014 till date?
Sorry im asking too many questions, I'm researching to know which to go for.

Buddyfly
It is working perfectly

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by gadumm: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
I want to get an industrial machine how much is it now
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Vivygold: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pls....how much is sewing machine... Now that everything is expensive (the black head)
And where can I get it?...I live in ogba
Pls....I need answer asap...tanx
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Ruthelia(f): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
How would you feel knowing you will be taught how to make your dream dress ...... Especially for December!!
Will you be happy to know you can actually learn how to make that dream dress a reality?
Do you wish to learn how to make beautiful and head turning styles both for your amazing self and your clients?
Can you CUT but can't SOW?
Do you know the basics for making clothes but you need more illustrations on other styles as fashion is very wide?
Do you see your self as a professional but you still lack the ability to retain your clients?
....Then, this training is for you.
Ruthelia Couture presents a 6 SIX WEEKS intensive online training for fashion designers.
This training includes
1. Learning the craft.
2. Learning the mind behind the craft.
Date: 23rd of October - 8th of December 2017.
Time 5-7PM

Week 1: Blouse
1. Princess Bustier blouse (Princess Cut)
2. Three pieces bustier blouse
3. Peplum and Six pieces blouse
4.Off -shoulder blouse
5. One hand blouse.

Week 2: Skirt and Trouser
1. A-line and Circle Skirt
2. Panel Skirts (6 pieces skirt)
3. Fish tail Skirt
4. Standard female trouser
5. Jumpsuit

Week 3: Gown
1. Short gown
2. A-shape gown
3. Six pieces gown
4. Fish tail gown
5. High -low gown

Week 4: Sleeves
1. Quarter Sleeves
2. Cap Sleeves
3. Bishop Sleeves
4. Bell sleeves
5. Spaghetti Sleeves

Week Five: Necklines
1. Sweetheart neck
2. V. Neck
3. Peter Pan neck
4. Boat Neck
5. High Neck and Keyhole neck.

Week Six : The mind behind the craft
1. The mind of an entrepreneur
2.How not to compete but to add value.
3. Techniques for retaining clients
4. Writing a business plan.
5. What to do to get investors for your company.
N:B: Each class comes with a detailed paper and video illustrations.
Fee:#,1000

Join our WhatsApp group via this link:
https:///GT1LEdYReYO2nozs7VTXNr

Here's a golden opportunity you don't want to miss!!!
Re: Where To Get Good Sewing Machine in Lagos by Mofetemi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Wedding Dresses Made In Nigeria / Get The Latest Fashion Designs On Native, Coperate Wears And Casual Wear Here / Very Lovely Made In Nigeria Shoes Absolutely Affordable @N9000 call 08034019399

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.