Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... (1637 Views)

2015 Gulder Ultimate Search: Find Buhari's Certificate Season1 / Breaking:ubachukwu Chinedu Emerges Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search–‘the Mission / When Is The Next Gulder Ultimate Search Is Going To Hold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by Johnolis(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2014
The gulder ultimate search the mission is in its final stages.The search has left so many fallen warriors even my favorite contestant lovely samantha.,remaining three brave warriors who are chinedu,cosy and emmanuel.These three warriors have individual qualities that distinguish them.
Here is my own assessment of these warriors.

Chinedu: He is a brilliant,smart and confident guy.some people see the confidence he exudes as arrogance.He is good at solving riddles and puzzle.

Cosy: He is a quiet and very calculated guy.He may be slow at riddles but he is the master with puzzle and this saw him through in the last game in which Canon was eliminated.Cosy is unpredictable like weather and can spring the best surprises.

Emmanuel:He is a fast,agile and strong guy.He has a natural flair in finding hidden objects.He is also a very considerate guy and lovely guy for the ladies.
So which of these guys will find the general's helmet and walk away with ten million naira and a brand new SUV.?
Since the council of elders said that the helmet is not hidden,i am personally tipping chinedu to win the crown but anything can happen.who do you think that will win the crown?

Re: Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by vnancy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
I bet on chinedu !! Cos he is really smart and intelligent
Re: Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by Johnolis(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
vnancy:
I bet on chinedu !! Cos he is really smart and intelligent
many people are betting on chinedu but life can throw up surprises.
Re: Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by Johnolis(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
It don start o.
Re: Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by vnancy(f): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
I said it !!!!
Re: Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by vnancy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Johnolis are u there!
Re: Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by Johnolis(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
vnancy:
Johnolis are u there!
yes o,chinedu don win am...but wetin happen to cosy canoe? I thought he was leading them when they started rowing on the river.i know chinedu will take home the prize.
Re: Chinedu wins GULDER ULTIMATE Search....the Mission... by vnancy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
My dear I no knowooo! Him cloth wet like say na swim he take complete d journey

(1) (Reply)

Seven Active Principles For A Godly Marriage By Pastor W.f. Kumuyi / What Will Happen To Nairaland If Seun Osewa Dies? / Mind - Twisting Optical Illusion Paintings. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.