Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Modified - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified (3579 Views)

MODIFIED: Buhari- Leave Naira, Come And Make Dollars O! / Modified- zimbabwe switched from dollars to yuan. Did heaven fall?! / Journey completed successfully;Classic baby shoes (Modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Businesstools:
The capital issue: You've said it as it is - mere excuse. That's because one does not need a lot of money to start a business. The slogan is "Start small and grow big." Besides, if you've got a very viable idea that requires a huge capital, there are people out there who have the money and will be willing to finance you, but you must be able to prove your business model.

I agree 100%. People's perception of how to grow a business has become warped recently. Everybody thinks you need to grow a multimillion pound business over night. I recently wrote an article about How to Successfully Finance Your Business. Please see an extract below.

“Business is booming in Nigeria”, “Business in Nigeria is growing”, these are comments that I’m sure you are all familiar with. But then, on the other hand, I get asked by a lot of Nigerian entrepreneurs – “Why won’t banks finance my Nigerian business idea?” and “How can I get funding from Nigerian banks for my business?” It’s simple – your business must be attractive, secure and demonstrating growth. The only way to show this is by keeping accurate and auditable records of your expenditure, operational activity and sales. One myth that I’d like to dismiss is that banks fund new businesses. Banks very rarely invest in, or loan money to, start-up businesses. But they do fund small businesses with operating history. Would you want your bank putting your money at risk, by investing your savings in new risky business ventures with no track record? Read More
Re: Modified by Chuksemi(m): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Just saw this. Would get back to you before the end of the day on the assignment. Thank you.
Re: Modified by Chuksemi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Businesstools:
I am not selling any ebook. I'm going to reveal everything I know about starting and running a business on this thread FREE OF CHARGE, from identifying viable business opportunities, through planning, execution, advertising, when to add additional hand etc.
Please read my answers below, sir.
Re: Modified by Chuksemi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tecno: they leveraged on the expensiveness of the android mobiles. Their introduction of the cheaper android was awesome.

Noun: though this is a federal institution. I admire the fact that they were able to recognise the need for distant learning.

Dangote:The true definition of a guru in business. This man has been able to identify various needs and reached out to fill them.

Nairaland: this forum was founded when the founder discovered the need Nigerians in the diaspora had for a forum where they could keep up to date with the happenings in Nigeria.

Jumia: this capitalizes on the laziness of most Nigerians to visit a shop. The idea is certainly good and convenient.
Re: Modified by Chuksemi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hotels.ng: are you new to Nigeria? Want to get a good hotel and book a suite without stress? Hotels.ng is your best bet.

Nairabet: they leveraged on the love of football inherent in almost 95% of Nigerian males. Besides, they just introduced a better way of playing pool without all the calculations.

Clarence Peters: Clarence Peters Montage is a house hold name. He started directing and aiding high quality videos in Nigeria.

Ibl logistics: it is not internationally known yet but it has potential if properly maintained. They transport goods within the country. A low end transportation company.

Dstv: this guys introduced to Nigerians the world of satelite television.
Re: Modified by Chuksemi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Research in motion.
State:Imo state
Local government: Ngor okpala
Community: Umekwunne.
Re: Modified by edogho(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
and where be businesstools?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Breast And Ass Enlargement/no Side Effect / You Can Still Withdraw Your Crypto Funds Into Your Account With Binance P2P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.