Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

off - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / off (2084 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

off by Innunique: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: off by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Get to record some of his manhandling on her and Call SARS on him (NOT POLICE O BECAUSE HE COULD GET EMOTIONAL AND THE POLICE COULD GET SENTIMENTAL,,,BUT WITH SARS,EVERY SPIRITUAL MANIPULATION VANISHES PERMANENTLY)
and lets get started..By the time he frog jumps and receives 3pistol knocks,his spirit wife would sign divorce papers....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: off by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Oga ever heard the word - "Police Station"?
Re: off by cococandy(f): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2014
You guys already know what to do.
Re: off by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2014
I guess common sense isn't really common. embarassed
Re: off by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2014
Odilafta:
Get to record some of his manhandling on her and Call SARS on him
and lets get started..By the time he receives 3pistol knocks,his spirit wife would divorce him...
shikenah
Re: off by cococandy(f): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Odilafta:
.By the time he receives 3pistol knocks,his spirit wife would divorce him...
grin cheesy comedians everywhere
Re: off by Innunique: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: off by Innunique: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: off by MaziOmenuko: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2014
^^keep looking for a way for him to be tamed until he murders the wife in one bloody rage.

You want advise on what to do? For real?
Re: off by thorpido(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Does your aunty have a spiritual husband too that tells her to take the beating?Does she have to stay there?She should find a way to move out first and have her peace until the man's spiritual wife leaves.

1 Like

Re: off by smartigo: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2014
thorpido:
Does your aunty have a spiritual husband too that tells her to take the beating?Does she have to stay there?She should find a way to move out first and have her peace until the man's spiritual wife leaves.

Lol@spiritual husband. Laugh don kill me. Better still,let the wife tell her spirit husband to help chop the beating.

On a serious note, why are u taking panadol for your aunt? Can't she do the needful? The best and only option is to leave.
Re: off by Genea(f): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Dis is d 21st century,she shud better leave or else she will end up like my frnd aunty,blind on one eye,using a wheelchair thank god she survived from d fall down d staircase after he dealt her a blow to the face
Re: off by bukatyne(f): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2014
OP since your aunt is fine with it, what is you alls business?
Re: off by Mskrisx(f): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Odilafta:
Get to record some of his manhandling on her and Call SARS on him
and lets get started..By the time he receives 3pistol knocks,his spirit wife would divorce him...

Comment of the year dis got me. Rotfl
Re: off by Innunique: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: off by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Odilafta:
Get to record some of his manhandling on her and Call SARS on him (NOT POLICE O BECAUSE HE COULD GET EMOTIONAL AND THE POLICE COULD GET SENTIMENTAL,,,BUT WITH SARS,EVERY SPIRITUAL MANIPULATION VANISHES PERMANENTLY)
and lets get started..By the time he frog jumps and receives 3pistol knocks,his spirit wife would sign divorce papers....
Amen to this.
Re: off by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please, leave your aunty alone! Is she a baby that does not know what is good for her and her children?

Truth is, until she is personally fed up and resolves to leave that man once and for all, there is little anyone can do to make her leave. Bring in all the SARS and ARMY, she will still go back.

Very soon now, she will say you people want to destroy her home.

1 Like

Re: off by bukatyne(f): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Innunique:

She gave up many tins 2b wit dat guy, so I kip 1daring y he treats her so,and we are d closest relatives she has in dis west.

She gave up many things? Like what?

Maybe she wants to give up her life too so do not bother yourself much. Your aunt has not started wondering why the husband treats her so.
Re: off by ohaleoghene(f): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
the spirit wife part made me laugh so much. so many funny people around. since the spirit wife makes him beat his physical wife,he better divorce the spirit wife, or go to be with her so they could both live in the spirit word. can't stop laughing as I imagine him telling the police that is his spirit wife that is responsible ,so she should be arrested too. on a serious note,involve the family and police too. the guy is high on some weed
Re: off by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
This family section is a theater of comedy..
Re: off by beeevan: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Is your aunt handicapped or under aged? undecided
Re: off by Innunique: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: off by Innunique: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
beeevan:
Is your aunt handicapped or under aged? undecided

she is of age, probably in her mid 30s or late 30s...
Re: off by beeevan: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Innunique:

she is of age, probably in her mid 30s or late 30s...

She is old enough to handle her husband's spiritual wife undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Ladies In President Muhammadu Buhari’s Life - PHOTO / List: 8 Nicknames All Nigerian Parents Give Their Kids / Drop Your Number Someone Might Credit You With Airtime Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.