Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed (871 Views)

Help!!! My Tecno N9 Tablet Freezes In Startup / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by daroz(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
I bought my brand new tecno n9 sometime last year September from a tecno dealer shop here in Benin City, and since then I have been enjoying it well, no single issue with it. But sometime last 2weeks I observed that all of a sudden, the battery life was no longer as strong as it used to be. Instead of about 9hrs of heavy browsing, it was now about 3 or 4 hrs. Within 3 days of my discovery, the battery life now drastically reduced to just about 45mins to 1hr, that was when I rush down to their office here in Benin. On getting there, one lousy looking girl I met on the desk blurtly told me they don't have parts for that tab yet. She said this so unpolitely, without looking at my direction or the tab. When I asked when can I come back to check, she keep quiet. It was when I asked again she now murmured something inside her month. Something like 'come back in one or two months time'.
I left there in anger, and went to sort the help of those normal phone merchant/ repairer at ringroad. But after searching for more than 1hr and didn't get the phone battery to buy, I divided to go home and be managing it 1st. But to my surprise, in less than another 2days, the battery totally went bad, it can only be powered when plugged to a charger. But as at this moment, even when pluged to charger for hrs, its still unable to turn on. It will only flash a background light like it want to turn, then it goes dead again, despite still being on charger.

Please gurus in the house I need ur help as to how to get this tab fixed. I have important stuff in there. Stuff like my wedding pics, my baby delivery/naming ceremony/church dedication pics among others. I want the battery changed, or if the fault is not battery(as I am already suspecting due to the way it went down completely), the fault should be discovered and rectified. I can't afford to do without the content contained in the tab. Thank you.
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by daroz(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls I need response
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by Wittylens(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2014
The problem is for the battery.

You've been using it for over a year so its only normal for the battery performance to reduce.

Check accessories store for the battery. If you don't find then you probably have to get a new phone / tab
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by daroz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wittylens:
The problem is for the battery.

You've been using it for over a year so its only normal for the battery performance to reduce.

Check accessories store for the battery. If you don't find then you probably have to get a new phone / tab
I have been searching for the battery in Benin to no avail. But how come I can't even power it when it is plugged? Cos no matter how dead laptop battery can be, when you plug it to charger it must turn on
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by daroz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Anybody with the info on where I can get the battery in Lagos?
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by daroz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
?
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by daroz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Still in need of the tecno N9 battery
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by daroz(m): 5:13am On Feb 05, 2015
Its been fixed , thank God. A guy still changed it for me here in Benin.
Re: Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed by vickylinco(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
daroz:
Its been fixed , thank God. A guy still changed it for me here in Benin.
how did you do it bro?
mine is having same issue

(1) (Reply)

Uc Browser 10.0.2!! / Opsson Ivo 6622 Help Me / Oukitel A28 Smartwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.