Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Del - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Del (755 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Del by mjay(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Del
Re: Del by sayusuf(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wake me up, d day i can enter slot nd buy d phone
Re: Del by mjay(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2014
sayusuf:
Wake me up, d day i can enter slot nd buy d phone

sorry ure on a long tin.

GUD AM PALS...INVITE STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Del by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
So, assuming I "buy" the invite from you for 3k, how am I going to get the phone for cheap? Because, the invite doesn't reduce the price of the phone in any way. They will still sell the phone to me at the same price it is being sold to others with an invite. And doesn't that mean that I bought the phone at a more expensive price? Cos of the extra 3k I had to pay.
Re: Del by mjay(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2014
You need to have an invite to buy. The phone is just 350 for 64gig and $300 for 16gig. Its in the league of 1phone 6 or better, soo its already sold for cheap, but the invite enables you to get one for yourself.
Re: Del by nani667: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
So people don dey sell the Invites now.... Nigerians will never cease to amaze me... You have no use for the invites why not give it out ? At the end of the six days it will expire, then you would've wasted your time, and the invites....

1 Like

Re: Del by mjay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
One gone (for free actually) two to go.. If you need holla me I can consider.
Re: Del by Lexusgs430: 5:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Thinking anybody will buy an invite, is a fallacy !!!In a couple of days, this specific invites would become dud.
Oneplusone is launching in India via Amazon(only local invites honoured), hopefully Konga would be next.
Edited - Oneplusone opening a store also in Beijing.
Re: Del by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hahahaha. Meanwhile, as a Black Friday (and possibly a Cyber Monday) special, you can buy the phone without an invite. Seems to me that the people that bought your invite will probably be kicking themselves right now.
Re: Del by 2kurupt(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Wow, so many dubious characters on nairaland. All scrabbling to make a quick buck from unsuspecting Nigerians.

If you're so desirous to get a One plus One, Xiaomi, meizu device etc visit aliexpress.com or patronize a trusted importer here on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Factory Unlocked Iphone 5 64gigs 48k pic or swap / Blackberry Z10@ N17k / 2 Neat Samsung Note 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.