Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

A Cool Tech Blog For Sell - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Cool Tech Blog For Sell (431 Views)

I Need Help. I Have A Cool Blog But With Zero Traffic / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month / I Will Convert Your Website Into A Cool ANDROID App, Publish It On Google Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cool Tech Blog For Sell by samueleto(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
www.coolmediablog.com is for sell. It is ranked number 259,138 in the world and 0.00052% of global Internet users visit it. Most of the visitors are from search engine and social media

I will give the buyer the following accounts.
The hosting and domain
The AdSense account
The shareAsale account
The cj.com account
The media.net account
The fanpage over 10,000+likes
The twitter page over 5,000+followers

The reason i want to sell it is because of my offline business and school.

you can contact me via my blog contact form or add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/samuel.nwosu.7
Re: A Cool Tech Blog For Sell by fleps(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
samueleto:
www.coolmediablog.com is for sell with 10k fanpage likes and its adsense account. contact me through the contact form if interested.

Please why do you want to sell. I've always admired your website and used it as a guideline in optimising my websites. Why do you want to sell?

(1) (Reply)

Minister Unveils 'switch To .gov.ng' Initiative To Federal Civil Service / Earn The Highest Commission On The Internet Kindly Come In / GTH Promo Naijaleader For Sale As A Christmas Gift Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.