Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Mo-hoc Hair Style - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mo-hoc Hair Style (10283 Views)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Latest Wedding Hairstyles - 50 Hair Style Ideas For Nigerian / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by carmelily: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2008
iice:

LOL i like it, but that's a faux hawk. There is another pic the moderator posted in another thread, that one is banging!

A mohawk is when the sides are shaven bald. Faux hawks is what is what most people carry and i absolutely adore them.

Oh i see. i love short faux hawks, then. I like them on girls when they are done with braids or when the hair isn't spiky. But faux hawks are ALWAYS cute on white guys.
Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by iice(f): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
I know!!  I have seen some really cool ones on babes sha.
There is this one i saw, the sides are braided up and tucked underneath a weave, so the middle has straight long hair and the sides are braids.  I told my bro let me make that hair for him, but he doesn't want angry angry Upon say hin mad pass me grin grin
Even on top model, one black girl had a faux hawk, very long weave down the middle. That was the cycle Whitney (the plus size model) won.
Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by mohawkchic(f): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2008
iice:

I know!!  I have seen some really cool ones on babes sha.
There is this one i saw, the sides are braided up and tucked underneath a weave, so the middle has straight long hair and the sides are braids.  I told my bro let me make that hair for him, but he doesn't want angry angry Upon say hin mad pass me grin grin
Even on top model, one black girl had a faux hawk, very long weave down the middle. That was the cycle Whitney (the plus size model) won.

~I must say if i still had the mohawk,i would have loved to do that faux hawk w/ the long weave in the middle,Loved it on her,even tho it looked like a horse's tail she rocked it cheesy

Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by carmelily: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
Now, that second pic's what i'm talking about! smiley cute.
Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by mohawkchic(f): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
carmelily:

Now, that second pic's what i'm talking about! smiley cute.

~You said it!!~ wink
Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by tRoOE(f): 4:04am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]
I saw this white dude with the hair style 2days ago
damn he was looking hot kiss kiss, too bad i wasn't single grin grin
Guys with triangle shape head shouldn’t have it
[/size]
Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by carmelily: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2008
told y'all, that style looks so snug on white dudes.
Re: Mo-hoc Hair Style by spikedcylinder: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]

Guys with triangle shape head shouldn’t have it
[/size]

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Ankara Gown For Ladies In 2022 / Creative Ways To Tie Your Gele / Organic Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.