Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

none - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / none (681 Views)

He's Bad Experience With He's Newly Bought Tecno R7, A Must See / Tecno R7 Or Phantom Z, Which Do You Prefer? / ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

none by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
None
Re: none by Abduletudaye(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
searching4lovee:
I just got a Tecno R7 and i noticed the battery drains very fast. The battery is 2500mah but it drains faster than normal. How can i correct this? is there any app i can use? please help me

Return the phone while you still can bro...
Re: none by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Return the phone while you still can bro...

I got it at slot ikeja and i'm not in lag presently. Its over 1 week now
Re: none by REB3L(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
searching4lovee:

lolz...dude, you don't need to return the phone, the reason the phone drains quickly is probably because you didn't charge it well when you first bought it.
what you should do now is to calibrate the battery.
follow the link. http://www.androidpit.com/how-to-calibrate-the-battery-on-your-android-device and if you have more questions feel free to holla.
Re: none by Abduletudaye(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
searching4lovee:

Oh Bullocks! Try google.. You might find out something useful.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Data Allowance For N2,000 On Glo Promo / Can Blackberry Q5 / Tecno H6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.