Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jos (897 Views)

Urgent: Hotel Manager Needed In Abuja And Jos / Cnssl Test In Jos / Very Urgent! @ Pro-health International (ngo), Jos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos by Rotjijatau(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jos has witness a new dawn....
Re: Jos by kaima1984(f): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
22 years imprisonment awaits you

1 Like

Re: Jos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
You are simply a criminal and your performance can never be outstanding in that school.... You will be caught, unless if d management of your school are aboki.s...you are a disgrace to d youths of this country..... You better go and resign immediately....
Re: Jos by Trafford(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rotjijatau:
I used my friend's credentials with his permission to get a teaching job here in kaduna and my performance in the school as a teacher is very outstanding, but just last week someone got to know that its not my certificate that i used to get the job, and i've been afraid eversince because he might go and tell my boss about it.......... Pls friends, what do you think will be the effect, if my boss get to hear about it Pls i need your help!!!

What you did is very wrong. Nothing beats the truth. The only option you have now is to go meet your boss and tell him the truth before someone else does that, if you've been doing well as you said, he might tender justice with mercy, but make sure you've collected this month salary before doing that so your effort for this month won't be wasted. He might retain your services wit a lower pay package while you look for means to get certified. There a lot of weekend classes to better yourself. GOODLUCK angry
Re: Jos by Rotjijatau(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trafford:

What you did is very wrong. Nothing beats the truth. The only option you have now is to go meet your boss and tell him the truth before someone else does that, if you've been doing well as you said, he might tender justice with mercy, but make sure you've collected this month salary before doing that so your effort for this month won't be wasted. He might retain your services wit a lower pay package while you look for means to get certified. There a lot of weekend classes to better yourself. GOODLUCK angry
Re: Jos by Rotjijatau(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trafford:

Thank you very much...... I appreciate you!!!
Re: Jos by Bluekapon(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Jos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bluekapon:
This's really an interesting topic. I do have a question of mine too: What about those who falsify there Birth Certificate claiming that they re younger so they could get Graduate Trainee jobs? If the company ever finds out, what could be the possible repercussions? Apart from termination of appointment, does the company have the right to prosecute?
once ur credentials n certificate r urs n they r genuine then there is no prblem age falsification is not a big deal once u r not caught wen entering

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hotel Work In Enugu / How To Dress For The First Day Of Work / Internship Recruitment At Uber Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.