Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Hidden post - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hidden post (2869 Views)

Learn The Hidden Secret Of Organic Cream Making And Pro-making / Hidden Beauty! Check Out This Pretty Lady... She's Endowed [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden post by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
for your trendy ladies UK handbags,clutch purse,heels and wedge shoes.contact Jenny's collection's. bbm pin 7E14A379 or whatsapp 07033450654 we all at your service.we will serve u better!
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Jennylov:
for your trendy ladies UK handbags,clutch purse,heels and wedge shoes.contact Jenny's collection's. bbm pin 7E14A379 or whatsapp 07033450654 we all at your service.we will serve u better!

Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=Jennylov post=29409343][/quote]

Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=Jennylov post=29409350][/quote]

Re: Hidden post by nkem79(f): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
how much?
wink
Re: Hidden post by 1960chic(f): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Hidden post by Tejusbabe: 2:26am On Jan 03, 2015
please how much is the last two bags and the second bag on display
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2015
@Nkem and teju baby d bags is #4,000
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy New year Jennyluv and a super rich 2015.
well on the bags what of reselling?how much is it?
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Brownpage:
Happy New year Jennyluv and a super rich 2015.
well on the bags what of reselling?how much is it?
@brown d wholesale price is 3500
Re: Hidden post by Rehil(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=Jennylov post=29409350][/quote] i want dis,d 2nd bank.i am in kaduna.is dia a pay on delivery option?
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Rehil:
i want dis,d 2nd bank.i am in kaduna.is dia a pay on delivery option?
No dear,goods are paid before delivery.I only send my customers goods tru waybill.
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Rehil:
i want dis,d 2nd bank.i am in kaduna.is dia a pay on delivery option?
Rehil better keep your money o, this Jennylov is a fraud. Its high time someone speaks up
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jennylov is a fraudster. I paid her money last year October and till today she has not delivered anything. Pleas nairalanders beware o. quote author=Tejusbabe post=29438712]please how much is the last two bags and the second bag on display [/quote]
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Better refund all those people you have scammed! Fraudster!!! Ur cup is full!!!!b
Jennylov:
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author?
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2015
&female Shoes
by tchidi ( f): 6:47am
Jennylov:
pls and pls grace or whatever y called your
name.how do u send me 250k.have we done
business before. while u come and tarnish my
image by lying against me.Im not a fraudster and
I will never be.deer is nobody in this NL that paid
for her goods and I have not receive it.d way I
promise them.if your are truly sure that u paid for
your money and I did not deliver your Goods.let
God will judge me.but if you are here trying to
tarnish my image on know cost.God will visit you
with sorrow all the rest of your life.u will not see
good in d beginning of this yr.so I beg you in
Gods name don't you ever call me fraudster
you are not the only ones I deal business
with.OK.mtchewew
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Shut up this minute! Delivered everybody's goods indeed. Lying scammer!!! Better refund my money or deliver my goods. U still have mouth to talk quote author=Jennylov post=29743855]if I'm scammed d way u called me.plsss kindly go to fairly use cloths sections and confirm if I'm scam
nobody I deal business with I did not deliver her goods.if what she wanted is not Available I will tell the person that is not Available.so if I have done buusness with u.tell me or keep ur mouth shut. cos there is nobody I repeat that I do business with I did not deliver her goods
so pls loose stop tarnishing my image. I beg u in d Name of God u serve. Cos I did not in anyway eat mone ney thats is not mine.[/quote]
Re: Hidden post by popcake1: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2015
why dont u do pay on delivery? this country is so corrupt i cannot pay money into someone'acc witout seein wat i want to buy..
pls kindly consider pay on delivery afteral jumia, konga etc stil do same...i dnt trust no one
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Popcake thanks for the advise. I've learnt the hard way. This jennylov has taught me
popcake1:
why dont u do pay on delivery? this country is so corrupt i cannot pay money into someone'acc witout seein wat i want to buy..
pls kindly consider pay on delivery afteral jumia, konga etc stil do same...i dnt trust no one
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
gracelawal9:
Shut up this minute! Delivered everybody's goods indeed. Lying scammer!!! Better refund my money or deliver my goods. U still have mouth to talk quote author=Jennylov post=29743855]if I'm scammed d way u called me.plsss kindly go to fairly use cloths sections and confirm if I'm scam
nobody I deal business with I did not deliver her goods.if what she wanted is not Available I will tell the person that is not Available.so if I have done buusness with u.tell me or keep ur mouth shut. cos there is nobody I repeat that I do business with I did not deliver her goods
so pls loose stop tarnishing my image. I beg u in d Name of God u serve. Cos I did not in anyway eat mone ney thats is not mine.
is like d pay u to tarnish my image.but I'm assuring u of one thing.whom God have blessed has already be blessed. Im not who I am today tru Nairaland. so plss if u know that u are very very sure that u gave me money and I refuse to send ur goods.as I promise update the chat we chatted
how u transact the money and the teller use in paying.to clear the Air.becos I'm not scam OK.so plss if u like post any rubbish I want is none of my business.becos my hands are clean
see u.u paid in 250k when im not producer of handbags.plsss say the truth of how u deal with me.cos is my 1st time of hearing someone from NL calking me scam.
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hi Jennylov,

I understand how you feel but I think you should stop getting yourself worked up. gracelawal9 only registered yesterday and all his/her posts all been on threads you advertised your goods and services, yet claims to have been scammed by you last year.

I honestly think gracelawal9 is a competitor who sells stuffs similar to what you trade in (hence the beef) and opened a new ID yesterday to tarnish your reputation! Believe me when i say so, and he/she couldnt produce an evidence of payment to you (Bank transfer etc) Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
thank God sooo much, for shading light to what happen today.for those that think I'm a scammer I'm not.someone DAT claim that she gave me money can not update any deal with me.to prove me wrong.she now change her name from Gracelwal to Nobody.that's how she will be Nobody in d presence of her helper.God of Shiloh will destroy her.all sufferings will be in vain.as she plan to tarnish my image God will tarnish her image in d presence of her helper. anywhere she goes to seek for help she will be Nobody.
Re: Hidden post by Ashlamzee(f): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
How much is the third bags pls('
Re: Hidden post by deriod(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2015
I love ur bag ,do u av a store & are u in Lagos ,don't mind anybody here
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 14, 2015
deriod:
I love ur bag ,do u av a store & are u in Lagos ,don't mind anybody here
thanks @Deriod my shop is in Benin city.d bags goes for #4000 each
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Ashlamzee:
How much is the third bags pls('
@ash d bag goes for #4000
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2015
popcake1:
@,,pop when someone post something online
don't just judge yet. wait till another 3rdparty confirm it.d send d lady to tarnish my image. cos God bless me with customers. now she cannot prove d deal by updating d teller and how our business started.now she change his or her name from Grace to nobody.I'm not to judge but God will judge.d same way he/she use his or her mouth he use in saying nonsense.she will use to Apologize here in NL.I rest my case
Re: Hidden post by MZdamola(f): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls kindly accept my bbm request
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
MZdamola:
Pls kindly accept my bbm request
@damola I have accepted ur request since
Re: Hidden post by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote-----_-------

(1) (Reply)

Quality Chiffon Tops / Wedding Hairstyles For The Naturalista / See What This Girl Wore To A Club (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.