Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons (2585 Views)

CIPM Nigeria Condemns Civil Defence, Fire And Prisons Services Job Advertisement / Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, And Prisons Services Board (cdfipb) : Advertis / Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, And Prisons Services Board (cdfipb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Good morning all,

Happy new year!
Please I need urgent help on the topic above. If u are to have HND qualifications, and asked to choose between working in FRSC or Nigerian Prisons, which will u choose and why?
Which is better in terms of
Career,
Financially,
Political relevance etc.

Thanks.
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Both are ok in terms of renumeration bt i think NPS is better if you are the type that doesnt have flair for parrade, moving from one check point to the other, phobia of facing multitude to give safety talks(not all regular marshal goes out to give safety talks anyway), you can be working in NPS n still have time for personal things. i.e there is more freedom in NPS than FRSC.
By the way, could you pls help me with your link as per FRSC or NPS because i have been longing to work in any of the aforementioned paramilitary agencies. I will be happy if you can do that for me.
Thanking you in anticipation.
ask4bigneyo@gmail.com
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by Slickbishop(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2015
me self wants the link. i hv been longing to work with these paramillitary org. my email s uncrownthegenius@yahoo. com
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by owolabiolakunl(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2015
I also the need the links.. My e-mail addy is owolabiolakunle2013@gmail.com
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by AngelicaDivine(f): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2015
I'll advice that road safety is better than Prison
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
AngelicaDivine:
I'll advice that road safety is better than Prison
shed more light on dis
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by johnieblaze10: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
I think the prison is more preferred than road safety, cos u'll have tym for personal stuff. Please I also need that ur link, can you help me, here is my number 08064369863 thanks
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by Busbar(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
NPS is better dan FRSC. Pls any slot available or link. Am intrested. ds is my email pelemofemi@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by agwuuche: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Am interested on nps job too .08134113233, iheanyiuche3@gmail.com
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by akolat(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
I will advice you to opt for that of the FRSC...though got no idea in regards to the remuneration. Kindly help a brother too...my mail add is akolat247@yahoo.com. Wish you all the best.
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by fizho: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
pls kindly help a brother my e-mail is fizzoadeshina@gmail.com
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by cmoney22222: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na me wan come carry last ni? Pls this is my email for the link or slot for any fed job. Callkcmontana@yahoo.com
Scammers, spammers stay off pls

naturallysmart:
Good morning all,

Happy new year!
Please I need urgent help on the topic above. If u are to have HND qualifications, and asked to choose between working in FRSC or Nigerian Prisons, which will u choose and why?
Which is better in terms of
Career,
Financially,
Political relevance etc.

Thanks.
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by poundlander: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
how much the 2 organizations pays?
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by omojuliet: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls help me I need a job thanks. Omojuliet74@yahoo.com
Re: Choosing Between Road Safety And Prisons by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
who be these olodos wey dey drop phone numbers and email address to request for link like say na past question dem wan collect?? Chai see wetin frustration dey lead man pikin into. sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Services / British Council-enterprise Challenge 2016 / Diamond Bank Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.