Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 (2643 Views)

Technical Aid Corps (TAC) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2012-2014(1st Batch) / Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by abioye(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2006
Please kindly check New Nigerian Newspaper of Wednesday, August 16, 2006 for NNPC Recruitment Exercise for candidates from (COASTAL STATES OF THE NIGER DELTA)

THE COASTAL STATES ARE: AKWA IBOM, BAYELSA, CROSS RIVER, DELTA, EDO, ONDO & RIVERS.

Candidates of the Coastal States of the Niger Delta who successfully met the earlier advertised criteria for the NNPC 2006 Recruitment Exercise are invited to come for an aptitude test as follows:

Venue:  Block A & B, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Benin Main campus     Ugbowo, Benin City, Edo State.

Date:  Saturday, 19th August, 2006
Time: 9:00am Prompt

All invited candidates are required to come along with:

Letter of Invitation for the Aptitude Test, 2 Biros (Black & Blue), 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, National ID card or driver's License or International or 2 passport Photographs.

Note: only duly invited candidates will be allowed axccess to the venue to sit for the test. All other shortlisted candidates will be tested in due course, in subsequent batches.

This information are for those who applied for Graduate trainees and Operators. people who are indigens of Coastal States of Niger Delta. please get yourself a copy of the newspaper if you are still awaiting your letter. 2,500 names published

I wish all of you God's Mercy and good Luck as you write the test.
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by molasco(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2006
Has anybody in Lagos heard anything? I'm a corper serving in NNPC Lagos, but everybody here is in the dark
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by dearie(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2006
What do you mean by those who meet the requirement? the 2-1 thing? omo na ya wa for 2-2s be that o? and it appears going to gate-crash in Benin wouldn't be a good idea, considering the distance.

well, lets watch and see as things unfold.
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by coj4u2c(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2006
but y new nigerian newspaper:guardian,punch,vanguard,tribune are all dare they refuse to use dat.dis niger sef na waoooooo.av gone round ph dis morning nobody seems to knw the paper.make una help oooo
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by haayewni: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2006
Does it mean pple not from the Niger Delta side have not been called for test, Cos i also applied and i'm Lagos. Plz let us know the progress of things,
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by groovy: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked :oPLSOOOOOO!
D NEW NIGERIA NEWSPAPER IS NOT WELL KNOWN. I HAVE WALKED UP AND DOWN TO VENDORS NO WAY. I APPLIED TO ABUJA BRANCH AM FROM DELTA AND I HAVE A 2.1. IS THERE NO WAY THE PAGE OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES CAN BE PASTED ON NAIRALAND 2 HELP THOSE WHO CANT LAY THEIR HANDS ON THE PAPER? IS THERE A TEST VENUE FOR ABUJA? OR EVERYONE WRITES IN BENIN?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! ABEG NAIRALANDERS I NO SEE D PAPER!!WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by ADEYEMIJE: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2006
hi to you all out there, have you heard anything about the people in the north concerning this nnpc stuff?
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by maldivia(f): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2006
This is serious! Ha! I am also looking for the paper, but can't find it. D vendors don't carry the paper due to lack of demand. Please big bros Abioye, thanks for the info but can't nnpc paste the names on their website so pple can easily check for their names as they advertized on their site and Guardian. If Guardian or any of the widely read newspapers was used, pple can find them easily. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Pls cant nnpc paste names of shortlisted candidates on their site for applicants, to check for their names? Abeg Nairalanders help, holla back!
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by akynojo(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2006
d names were pasted in The Guardian yesterday. its the first batch and its just for niger delta states - rivers, akwa ibom, bayelsa, ondo, delta and edo. 2500 names were pasted and candidates from other parts of the country will be tested in subsequet batches.

Test format pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by abioye(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2006
Hi,

For those of u who cannot lay ur hands on New Nigerian Newspaper, Check Guardian Newspaper of Wednesday, August 16, 2006.

For Maldivia, groovy and coj4u2c i would have checked ur names if i know ur real names, state of origin & ur e-mail so that i can send the message into ur box.

good luck
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by groovy: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2006
cheesy :DBros Abioye, pls check ur email and pls reply me thru same.Thank u for ur anticipated co-operation. My friends only bought tuesday and thursday Guardian. D vendors say yesterday's paper is finished. I applied to Abuja. My stats r in ur box.
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by coj4u2c(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2006
uncle abioye tanx 4 ur concern.i have already sent a message to your box needing urgent attention.
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by berthie: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2006
hi, please does anyone know about when the interview for experienced hires is likely to commence?
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by LARRIE(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2006
One of my friend got his invitaion letter few days ago.The guy has HND in accountancy.My fellow nairalanders, you will soon be invited.
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by iababa: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2006
pls nairalands you should not be decieving over the NNPC stuff,Many people don't know anything about the rumour that you guys are circulating.the reason why i said this is i used to read newspaper everyday,but i did not come accross anything like that,so my people in Nairaland we should try asmuch as possible to concratise our facts before posting it for the interest of good and for the benefit of our young graduate that are in the labour market.
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by st1(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2006
Labalaba or wetin be your name
Is it Liberian newspaper that you are reading? or you dey find the list inside Alaroye?
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by cosmorpel(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2006
Pls let evry body dat is comin 4 dis txt, d VENUE has been changed 2
STAFF SCH. same uniben. I'm presently at uniben now.(9:45pm)
-enjoy
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by cosmorpel(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2006
Pls let evry body dat is comin 4 dis txt, d VENUE has been changed 2
STAFF SCH. same uniben. I'm presently at uniben now.(9:45pm)
-enjoy
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by moni(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2006
for those that wrote the nnpc test. can they let us know the nature of the test. my prayers for success goes to everybody.
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by bruce(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2006
Pls fellow Nairalanders that have written the NNPC 1st Batch test should kindly give the other forum members a clue of what the test is like.

Best of luck to ya all.
Shalom!
Re: Nnpc 1st Batch Testing Process 4 2006 by banyi: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2006
Has anyone heard when the next batch of interviews will be?

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Formart / Two Drivers Needed In Lekki,lagos. / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.