Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / . (23865 Views)

FIFA 14 For Android Help / Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kickoff / Step By Step FIFA 14 Installation Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: . by Equado(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
chistev12:
I bought fifa 14 for my pc yesterday. After copying the contents in the 2 discs into my "fifa 2014" folder, i then decided to install it by running setup.
The installation got to 99.0% and stopped for several minutes without moving. I cancelled it and started again. The same problem. So, i googled my problem and saw that a lot of people have the same problem.

So, i'm asking. What do i do? Is there a way to get it to reach 100% i really need to play this game
its normal,don't cancel it...wait it'll get to 100%...d 1st tym I installed fifa14(2013)same happened 99% for over 1hour plus but it eventually got to 100
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
why does it take that long when it gets to 99%
Re: . by Equado(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2015
chistev12:
why does it take that long when it gets to 99%
am sure its the windows or the system you're using...if your processor and ram are high...it would be faster

1 Like

Re: . by Ifebazz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
i have FIFA14 running on my Lenovo ThinkPad SL510. When i had Windows 8, it worked well, but since i upgraded to Windows 8.1 all pad configuration doesn't tally as usual any more. That is; 2=Short pass is no longer that etc. I feel its something to do with the Windows video driver. please any ideas that can help? thank you all.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Ifebazz:
i have FIFA14 running on my Lenovo ThinkPad SL510. When i had Windows 8, it worked well, but since i upgraded to Windows 8.1 all pad configuration doesn't tally as usual any more. That is; 2=Short pass is no longer that etc. I feel its something to do with the Windows video driver. please any ideas that can help? thank you all.
your system doesn't support your version of windows for gaming...downgrade back to windows 8 or 7(best windows for games)
Re: . by Ifebazz(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
juniorken:
your system doesn't support your version of windows for gaming...downgrade back to windows 8 or 7(best windows for games)
When I was even thinking of upgrading to Windows 10? I love the Windows 8.1 though. Any quick fix for me to have my cake and eat it? Thanks mate. grin
Re: . by dakshdhull: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
well i also experienced the same problem..... leave your computer on and let it install for approx. 1 hour i'll be installed
if it doesn't then please tell me and post your dxdiag info
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hi christev.. Just wanted to know if ur installation process was completed. Because am facing the same problem?? Was it??
Re: . by soles21(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
for those havin this problem make sure the setup.exe is rared using winrar then open the setup.exe from inside its rar format and select the folder where u extracted the setup file to dats it
Re: . by captainking(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
You guys don't need to go through all this... Just call me... And I would give you fifa14 in a folder that doesn't need installation.. Just play it as soon as it's copied to your system.... With all cracks.. No lagging
Re: . by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
How do I get it??
Re: . by captainking(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
DrayDDon:
How do I get it??
just call me.. 08140077394..am in lagos... Depends on ur location thou.. Or if u are willing to come to my location with your USB flash or hard disk..

(1) (Reply)

PUBG Mobile Players Get In!!!! / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry / Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.