Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,113 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Good Farmer to employ - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Good Farmer to employ (870 Views)

We Need A Web Programmer To Help Finish Up An API And Maintain Our Website / Web Programmer Needed in Ojodu, Lagos / Need A Good Web Developer (php Or Html)... Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Farmer to employ by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Someone wants to hire a good farm manager
Re: Good Farmer to employ by blenyo11(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Na waoooo! Even a programmer trying to employ a GOOD PROGRAMMER is offering 40k?
Kai, 9ja. Hmmm! Let me not talk embarassed

1 Like

Re: Good Farmer to employ by codedruns: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
40K?!!! You're looking for a good programmer looto!

1 Like

Re: Good Farmer to employ by guru01(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
what an insult. 40k wont even pay a learner not to mention a professional.

2 Likes

Re: Good Farmer to employ by LordRahl001: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
40k for d first 4 months after d project might av finished right? good developers indeed!!!

3 Likes

Re: Good Farmer to employ by Urine: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Lmao @ 40k. Programmers don suffer for this country.
Re: Good Farmer to employ by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Half bread is better than none guys.

1 Like

Re: Good Farmer to employ by CashdownNG: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
daok:

when it's half stale bread, then it's worth throwing away... the op is both silly and arrogant to make such requests..

Let him go to CC hub and see if he would see anyone willing to speak to his sorry arse

2 Likes

Re: Good Farmer to employ by LordRahl001: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2015
daok:
I hope u did read his requirements!!! Do u think 1 juxt achieve that in a year sef? All to b offered 40k wit brainstorming et all!!! And I doubt if he will even allow u to do other jobs aside his!!! Seriously its embarrassing and condescending to make such offers!!! And d best he can get is a rookie that they will poss grow together or @ best, he shud go learn those skills himself!!!
Re: Good Farmer to employ by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks guys. I was able to get a programmer to work with here on NL. One thing I observed is that those people who argued that 40k is small were not committed and good developers. The good ones that contacted me wanted to know the prospects first before they talked about money. The curious ones were willing to work remotely.
Re: Good Farmer to employ by Urine: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
9japipper:
Thanks guys. I was able to get a programmer to work with here on NL. One thing I observed is that those people who argued that 40k is small were not committed and good developers. The good ones that contacted me wanted to know the prospects first before they talked about money. The curious ones were willing to work remotely.

ROFLMFAO
Re: Good Farmer to employ by blenyo11(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
9japipper:
May God deliver them from your hand

3 Likes

Re: Good Farmer to employ by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lead us not into temptation
Re: Good Farmer to employ by CashdownNG: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
9japipper:

hey everyone April fool's come early this year folks!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Java Developer / . / Programmers With Experience In Stocks Mgt Applications Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.