Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? (113748 Views)

News: Sensational Musicians Marvin Sapp,travis Greene, Frank Edwards, Micah Stam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by mcp123: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2015
It is hard to say who is the richer. Because both of them have poor and rich.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by sugarboii(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
weilee:
dwag its not net worth we are talking about who is richer
Your brain need to be upgraded cos it's performing greatly below standard

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
mcp123:
It is hard to say who is the richer. Because both of them have poor and rich.

music is richer... There's nothing hard to say here,

pdiddy, jay z, dr dre are richer than any footballer and guess what? These 3 are not even the richest musicians
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
it just depends In america is musicians, in europe footballers, and in africa, footballers.

2 Likes

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
otumalagicruz:
so re u guyz saying al diz warri wolf re richer dan wizkid

They are talking about real football
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
otumalagicruz:
so re u guyz saying al diz warri wolf re richer dan wizkid
U think wizkid is a 'somebody' when compared with the likes of snoop dogg?

We are talking about rooneys vs beyonces

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Flawlessangel:

music is richer... There's nothing hard to say here,

pdiddy, jay z, dr dre are richer than any footballer and guess what? These 3 are not even the richest musicians
CR7 is presently worth $280m... Tell me which music star was worth such at 30?
The only difference is musicians don't have retirement dates. They keep singing and performing till they die.

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Flawlessangel(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Elxandre:

CR7 is presently worth $280m... Tell me which music star was worth such at 30?
The only difference is musicians don't have retirement dates. They keep singing and performing till they die.

you are not making any sense and age has nothing to do with who's richer and who's not. Madonna before 30 was richer than cr7
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Flawlessangel:

you are not making any sense and age has nothing to do with who's richer and who's not. Madonna before 30 was richer than cr7
JayZ is 45 and still sings and makes millions through concerts and all, but beckham is just 40 years, with a net worth of about 350 million usd, but he's now retired which means he won't earn from football anymore!

I'm sure you see my point!

2 Likes

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Elxandre:

JayZ is 45 and still sings and makes millions through concerts and all, but beckham is just 40 years, with a net worth of about 350 million usd, but he's now retired which means he won't earn from football anymore!

I'm sure you see my point!

thats because music is timeless and this is the reason i said musicians are richer than footballers, there so many artiste worth more than ronaldo when they were age 30.

Do you know that from april 2013-march 2014, beyonce's mrs carter concert tour grossed 229.7million dollars? This is money made in a period of one year man.

No look nigerian music o, Music business over there is on another level .
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Flawlessangel:
thats because music is timeless and this is the reason i said musicians are richer than footballers, there so many artiste worth more than ronaldo when they were age 30. Do you know that from april 2013-march 2014, beyonce's mrs carter concert tour grossed 229.7million dollars? This is money made in a period of one year man. No look nigerian music o, Music business over there is on another level .
I get your point, that's why I said footballers are richer looking at it from the another view point. When a player hangs up his boots, he stops being a footballer, so at that point he can't be compared to a musician still active. Guy give me an example of a music star worth $300milion usd at 30. Even Drake, Lil wayne, Nicky Minaj, Birdman, Rihanna,Eminem are still hovering around the 100 million Mark.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Elxandre:
I get your point, that's why I said footballers are richer looking at it from the another view point. When a player hangs up his boots, he stops being a footballer, so at that point he can't be compared to a musician still active. Guy give me an example of a music star worth $300milion usd at 30. Even Drake, Lil wayne, Nicky Minaj, Birdman, Rihanna,Eminem are still hovering around the 100 million Mark.

madonna had more money at age 30 than ronaldo, besides you lack the ability to understand that not every one of these musicians started making money as young as ronaldo because they had to build their brands over the years to become big enough to make loads of money under 1 year.

Presently there are loads of musicians earning more money in a year than the highest earning footballer, and that's what matters.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Flawlessangel:

madonna had more money at age 30 than ronaldo, besides you lack the ability to understand that not every one of these musicians started making money as young as ronaldo because they had to build their brands over the years to become big enough to make loads of money under 1 year.

Presently there are loads of musicians earning more money in a year than the highest earning footballer, and that's what matters.

Flawlessangel:

I deal with facts.
You are only speculating and actually lack the capacity for objective argument.
I'm only trying to point out that any comparison should only consider the active years of professional footballer.

Madonna wasn't worth $300million at 30 besides.

How many artistes earn massively for just 5 years straight on?

Kate Perry is worth $200m, despite being the highest paid this year, but how many big years will she have?
Beiber who used to be the highest earner, earned modestly this year.

But the biggest sportsmen get big guaranteed contracts till retirement, while music stars suffer from slow years and won't get paid as big once their buzz wears off.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Flawlessangel(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Elxandre:

I deal with facts.
You are only speculating and actually lack the capacity for objective argument.
I'm only trying to point out that any comparison should only consider the active years of professional footballer.

Madonna wasn't worth $300million at 30 besides.

How many artistes earn massively for just 5 years straight on?

Kate Perry is worth $200m, despite being the highest paid this year, but how many big years will she have?
Beiber who used to be the highest earner, earned modestly this year.

But the biggest sportsmen get big guaranteed contracts till retirement, while music stars suffer from slow years and won't get paid as big once their buzz wears off.

mr man, stop going off point, we are talking about top earning artistes vs the top earning footballer here, there are several artiste who makes more money in a year than ronaldo and since that is a fact

music money > football

case closed,
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

mr man, stop going off point, we are talking about top earning artistes vs the top earning footballer here, there are several artiste who makes more money in a year than ronaldo and since that is a fact

music money > football

case closed,
We were talking about "the richer" profession, but you obviously can't comprehend.

Yeah...... Case closed!
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by djeezy(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2015
sugarboii:

C Ronaldo, the richest footballer has an estimated Net worth of $120m.
P Diddy has an estimated net worth of $500m, same goes for the likes of Jay z, DR Dre, Kanye West.
www.google.com is there for you if you don't believe
Dre is even a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Elxandre(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2015
djeezy:
Dre is even a billionaire.
Dre is almost 50 years.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by djeezy(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Elxandre:

Dre is almost 50 years.
with respect to topic. Age doesn't matter. Music is more profitable because age isn't a barrier but in football, it is.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by myafricanboy: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mehn it is the footballers....
for sure football prediction for this week checkout.. [url][/url]http://www.myafricanboy.com/2015/11/sure-football-prediction-for-wednesday.html

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by maestromedal(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
its music 4 sure cos jayz bid 4 53% stake in arsenal then nd dat includes paying all the players plus the coach,scouts,medics etc every week.although am a futbal fan bt music dwarfs futbal,maybe mayweather may stand a chance i dnt know bt nt futballers nd its so because d club makes d moni nd pay futballers from it cos its a team sport while musicians make all the moni 4 themselves,even a player image right is shared btw him nd d club.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Chinexbagar: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Jay z rank about $610 million in 2015 which ronaldo is not even up to

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Chinexbagar: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Jay z rank about $610 million in 2015 which ronaldo is not even up to :DJay z rank about $610 million in 2015 which ronaldo is not even up to
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by Abodunrin07(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Footballers are by far richer than musicians
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by ddimmortal: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chinexbagar:
[color=#990000][/color]Jay z rank about $610 million in 2015 which ronaldo is not even up to :DJay z rank about $610 million in 2015 which ronaldo is not even up to
Paddy go check again
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by blossomnet1: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2017
obontami:
bros are u telling me c.ronaldo is richer than jay z

or messi is richer than madona

bro google their networths

and tell me what you saw

Forget networth issue, do you put all your money in one place? There's more money in football.you can't compare Kelechi of man city with Reekadobank even iyanya. I heard ppl talk about Jay z richer than c Ronald, despite the fact that Jay Z own alot of companies but is nothing to compare with the money c Ronald use in feeding 3 country currently.
Musician mostly survive on ambassador deal.
While in football they make their money instantly.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? by obontami: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
blossomnet1:

Forget networth issue, do you put all your money in one place? There's more money in football.you can't compare Kelechi of man city with Reekadobank even iyanya. I heard ppl talk about Jay z richer than c Ronald, despite the fact that Jay Z own alot of companies but is nothing to compare with the money c Ronald use in feeding 3 country currently.
Musician mostly survive on ambassador deal.
While in football they make their money instantly.
dude comparing kelechi with reekado is like comparing chris brown with mfon udoh.

Kelechi is an international footballer while reekado is a local-nigerian artiste. Oya compare players playing in the npfl to the likes of 2baba, davido, wizkid, p-square and the rest in riches aspect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood / Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video) / Bloggers Drop Your Contacts. For Business Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.