Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) (5589 Views)

Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Helped Her Out / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2015
So you love your boo very much and the day he was proposing did this act.will you still marry him?

Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by bunmioguns(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Mprex(f): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Lolss. Guys sha. Its nothing new
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:
Lolss. Guys sha. Its nothing new
so you re okay with it shey?
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by teewai3(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2015
the fear of ukwu is d begining of wisdom!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Tymax(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2015
No one can blame the guy.... Not his fault. grin
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Mprex(f): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2015
buccal:
so you re okay with it shey?
.nosad

1 Like

Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Curve is better than line wink

Upside down question mark ¿ cheesy
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Nelly21: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2015
I will be angry with him,not really because he was looking at another woman's behind but because he was doing that at a time that is supposed to be special between us
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Give him hot slap!!! and break up

thank God my boo is not carnally minded grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Not his fault
His wife to be lack it
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Tymax(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
Give him hot slap!!! and break up

thank God my boo is not carnally minded grin
He has never been in that situation before so don't be too sure. grin

And please don't be aggressive against the poor guy. He is only responding to stimulus.
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Tymax(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
ShakurM:
Curve is better than line wink

WORD!
grin
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by ShakurM(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Tymax:

WORD!
grin
wink
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2015
Tymax:

He has never been in that situation before so don't be too sure. grin

And please don't be aggressive against the poor guy. He is only responding to stimulus.
try that and i wil break ya head tongue

am not aggressive oo just responding to stimulus too grin
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Tymax(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

try that and i wil break ya head tongue

am not aggressive oo just responding to stimulus too grin
Lol! grin
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Mprex:

.nosad
buh you will sha accept the proposal.you don't know when the next guy will come
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by OsoDupe(f): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2015
I will slap him back to reality grin
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2015
OsoDupe:
I will slap him back to reality grin
hahaha,odikwa very risky...you can't do that to your future hubby na.
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Mprex(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
buccal:
buh you will sha accept the proposal.you don't know when the next guy will come
no angry
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Qmab: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Maybe. But never in that moment. And it will take a lot of persuasion.
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by egopersonified(f): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do the needful and set his brain to default setting with a six pack resounding clap.
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by charijee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
That one minute madness could be disastrous in time to come.....I'll approach the lady on his behalf cool
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by Eniburumo(m): 2:41am On Feb 01, 2015
fp
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2015
egopersonified:
Do the needful and set his brain to default setting with a six pack resounding clap.
shocked you're wicked o
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2015
charijee:
That one minute madness could be disastrous in time to come.....I'll approach the lady on his behalf cool
haha,you are jst bluffing
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by charijee(f): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
buccal:
haha,you are jst bluffing
Bluffing?...nah I'm not ......since he prefers the other lady.....I'll help him do the needful
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2015
charijee:
Bluffing?...nah I'm not ......since he prefers the other lady.....I'll help him do the needful
its just a reflex action na.doesn't mean he prefers. He's just admiring God's work
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by charijee(f): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2015
buccal:
its just a reflex action na.doesn't mean he prefers. He's just admiring God's work
You think so ....from admiration to..........abeg I no fit shout
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by buccal(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
charijee:
You think so ....from admiration to..........abeg I no fit shout
ah ah,he might never get too see her again, so you mean all backside he stares at means he likes the person who owns it
Re: Your Boo Was Proposing To You And did This..will You Still Say Yes?(pic) by charijee(f): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
buccal:
ah ah,he might never get too see her again, so you mean all backside he stares at means he likes the person who owns it
This your defence mechanism is not working at all.....how can he be so stupidly distracted at a time like that .....that tells exactly who he is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Is Cancelled. Sorry / Why Is It Difficult To Forget Your First Love. / Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.